Thread: Reflective tape on my sliders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    MARLIN--- Nice pics!!! Navy Whites are so cool (reminds of the famous movie starring Richard Gere). Is the cell phone an authorized uniform accessory (hmmm, now where's my copy of the regulation?) Nope, you've just earned yourself one gig & demerit Sailor! However, I highly approve of the forearm attachment (what a cutey)!

The 3M Tape looks sweeeeeeeet!!! It's amazing how close it matches the Proton color. In total darkness, I bet it just beams when illuminated by other vehicles headlights. You should either put reflective yellow or reflective black on the rear step bumper as well. What a cool mod-- adds style and safety, while being very affordable!!! Now; change out of those Whites, as I've scheduled you for some remedial training at 0400 that involves gray paint.
    You, sir, have lost your mind. I can carry a cell phone, and with the new regulations can wear a cell phone, but it must be on the belt behind your arms normal hanging so as not to be seen from the front. Good thing you (officers) have Chiefs around to keep you in check.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

MARLIN--- LOL, I knew that would get you all riled-up!!! Just keepin' ya on your toes. By the way, huge prop's go out to your fellow NAVY SEALS who just rescued U.S. civilian mariner Capt. Richard Phillips from those vicious Pirates of Somalia today on Easter Sunday (great timing).

Oh; and I'll still need you to show up at 0400 as you'll be the Supervisor of the Paint Taskforce, since I know you're well experienced with gray paint (LOL). Bring along some of your yellow reflective tape, as you can pinstripe the handrails on the ship's gangplank as well. Riff Raff

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    MARLIN--- LOL, I knew that would get you all riled-up!!! Just keepin' ya on your toes. By the way, huge prop's go out to your fellow NAVY SEALS who just rescued U.S. civilian mariner Capt. Richard Phillips from those vicious Pirates of Somalia today on Easter Sunday (great timing).

Oh; and I'll still need you to show up at 0400 as you'll be the Supervisor of the Paint Taskforce, since I know you're well experienced with gray paint (LOL). Bring along some of your yellow reflective tape, as you can pinstripe the handrails on the ship's gangplank as well. Riff Raff
    I was wondering how long we were gonna wait. I kept picturing the movie Navy Seals, when they call for "God" to give them a hand, he puts that round with the 50cal through the concrete wall. Our technology is way cooler now, enter three dead pirates.:madg: I am really surprised that it took 5 days.

As a good supervisor, I am gonna put my 1st class in charge, can't move up until you prove that your subordinate can do your job. I will be out fishing if you need anything...