Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
MARLIN--- LOL, I knew that would get you all riled-up!!! Just keepin' ya on your toes. By the way, huge prop's go out to your fellow NAVY SEALS who just rescued U.S. civilian mariner Capt. Richard Phillips from those vicious Pirates of Somalia today on Easter Sunday (great timing).

Oh; and I'll still need you to show up at 0400 as you'll be the Supervisor of the Paint Taskforce, since I know you're well experienced with gray paint (LOL). Bring along some of your yellow reflective tape, as you can pinstripe the handrails on the ship's gangplank as well. Riff Raff
I was wondering how long we were gonna wait. I kept picturing the movie Navy Seals, when they call for "God" to give them a hand, he puts that round with the 50cal through the concrete wall. Our technology is way cooler now, enter three dead pirates.:madg: I am really surprised that it took 5 days.

As a good supervisor, I am gonna put my 1st class in charge, can't move up until you prove that your subordinate can do your job. I will be out fishing if you need anything...