Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Northwest Meet This Spring June 14, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by VXGirlie01 View Post
    Wow guys! What a great turnout! I keep looking at the picture and wishing that I was part of it! What a cool day for you guys!

Definately count me in for next year! I'm in!!!
    VXGirlie01--- See, I told you via PM to find a way to skip out of your Porshe duties that particular Sunday. If you would have joined us for the Southbound I-5, VX-CONVOY, then there would have been a total of seven(7). As it was, we had six(6) VX's traveling in precision convoy style with all of their headlights on "high beam" during the daytime. It looked just like a military convoy going down the highway. The images I saw in my rearview mirror are priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    VXGirlie01--- See, I told you via PM to find a way to skip out of your Porshe duties that particular Sunday. If you would have joined us for the Southbound I-5, VX-CONVOY, then there would have been a total of seven(7). As it was, we had six(6) VX's traveling in precision convoy style with all of their headlights on "high beam" during the daytime. It looked just like a military convoy going down the highway. The images I saw in my rearview mirror are priceless.
    nothing like a convoy of VX'es. Wouldn't surprise me to have the Statie's asking us to split up, might cause a accident
    Last edited by rowhard : 06/23/2009 at 09:13 PM Reason: typo
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Vehi-Cross-Az. This is the member who sells the VX emblems. I cant remember who asked. web sight is www.planetsvx.com .
    Back To The Primitive!

Quote Originally Posted by AK Falco View Post
    Vehi-Cross-Az. This is the member who sells the VX emblems. I cant remember who asked. web sight is www.planetsvx.com .
    AK FALCO,

I was one of them, if not the one. I looked around and couldn't find anything so, thanks!

DON, which color / pattern did you bput on your VX ?? -- I thought it looked nice.

Cracked light

Well, one of you at the meet had a cracked right front, can I really call it a fog light? I emailed most of ya with a negative response, so I will do it here. WAS IT YOU? Email me, I located a replacement for you. 10 bucks plus shipping from NYC

i had the stainless VX on the front ...i was looking for a fog light lens for the pasenger side .....mine is not cracked ..I did have a driver side one that was cracked and replaced it ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Dagnabbit! Because I am so LAME and haven't been following this site in a very long time, I missed this meet by a measly couple of weeks??!! I have programmed my computer to remind me next spring that there might be a potential 'nother one of these, I don't intend to miss it again. Oh well, at least that will give me time to shine 'er up a little beforehand, maybe a mod or two before then as well...
    I know you believe you understand what you think I said; but what you fail to realize is that what you heard is not what I meant.

TWORAVENS--- Don't give up hope on this year. There are a few of us members still working behind the scenes for an "off-road" trail VX-Meet later this Summer/Early Fall.

The focus of the "off-road" VX-Meet would be a very mild follow-the-leader type mountain trail most likely in the Cascade Mountain Range with a grand vista viewpoint and possible picnic at the top of the peak.

Like the last VX-Meet, it would try to be along the Southern I-5 corridor; however, this time near the City of Woodland, WA with close proximity to Portland, OR so those members from Oregon could attend as well.

Stay Tuned.

Ha, I read the early posts on this thread, I'm glad to see you are still hell-bent on going offroad in Woodland! It would have to be mild for my little all-stock baby to follow some of the beasts I've seen on this forum! Can't wait!

TWORAVENS--- Thanx for the compliment. Yes, "MARBLE MOUNTAINS" is still my #1 focus for an off-road trail. However, a "pre-recon" of any off-road site is absolutely mandatory to ensure that the off-road trail is very mild in technical ability and can easily be negotiated with common street tires/OEM tires.

If the trail is determined too radical during the pre-recon, then we will look elsewhere for a more tame trail venture. Bottom Line-- We want VX's from all "walks of life" to be able to join us and not shun-out any VX's that may not have off-road specific modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by tworavens View Post
    Ha, I read the early posts on this thread, I'm glad to see you are still hell-bent on going offroad in Woodland! It would have to be mild for my little all-stock baby to follow some of the beasts I've seen on this forum! Can't wait!
    TWORAVENS, take a look at this; http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...ight=moab+2009. Your 'little all-stock baby' will surprise you. Many were bone stock.

Riff Raff, Rowhard, and all the other PNW VX-ers, I am in for the off-road meet.

If you need me to go recon a trail let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    TWORAVENS--- Thanx for the compliment. Yes, "MARBLE MOUNTAINS" is still my #1 focus for an off-road trail.

If the trail is determined too radical
    Not sure how radical, but will sure use allot of gas getting there.

Marble Mountains, Vietnam is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Vietnam. It consists of five peaks. Located to the south of Da Nang city, these hills are made of marble and limestone. Nui Ngu Hanh Son is the Vietnamese name for Marble Mountains. It means Mountains of Five Elements. The five peaks are called Thuy Son (water), Moc Son (metal), Tho Son (soil) and Hoa Son (fire).

Sorry; ROWHARD, the only way we're going into Vietnam is by Apache Attack Helicopter Gunship!!!

I'm having visions of the movie "Apocolypse Now" starring Martin Sheen, with Robert Duvall saying: "This is 1st of the 9th Air Cav son, Air Mobile/Air Move; we'll put down that boat anywhere you want it!!!" "I want a body count, damn it!!!"

Keith--- Thanx for the offer of "recon". Perhaps you and I can coordinate one to go on together as a team. However, I like to go slow and methodical; so no "stump jumping"!!!