Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Pacific Northwest Meet This Spring June 14, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Travelin2 View Post
    I'm giving up...............#%&@#*&% computers!!!

hehe... now now ..calm down or well have to put you in the calming room.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Quote Originally Posted by Travelin2 View Post
    Riff Raff, I,ve been trying for 2 hrs to Email the photos to you and Keith and all I accomplished was screwing up the files so when I finally tried putting them in my gallery they are grainy. Now I don't know how to put them on this thread so I'm giving up...............#%&@#*&% computers!!!
    Thanx for your efforts anyway. I'm enjoying the photos you've already sent, plus the additional ones you posted on this forum. The photo of the big boulders blocking the trail shows how serious the land owner's wanted to keep us out.

Since the Marble Mountain route doesn't appear to be workable, would something like this be a good alternative? http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/recreation...riptions.shtml or is it too far/too tame/too crowded or too something else I haven't considered? I may be able to free up some time on the 29th or 30th and go check it out, assuming the rainy season is not in full swing by then.
    I know you believe you understand what you think I said; but what you fail to realize is that what you heard is not what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by tworavens View Post
    Since the Marble Mountain route doesn't appear to be workable, would something like this be a good alternative? http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/recreation...riptions.shtml or is it too far/too tame/too crowded or too something else I haven't considered? I may be able to free up some time on the 29th or 30th and go check it out, assuming the rainy season is not in full swing by then.

TwoRavens--- Hmmm, that is a very interesting "link" you have there. I'm gonna' have to analyze it thoroughly with a very fine tooth comb, as it is worthy of further research/investigation. Thank you for passing on this information.