Thread: Pacific Northwest Meet This Spring June 14, 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hey .ROWHARD..you got a sweet ride .....we had a good set of very sweet rides at the meet........tell mrs.ROWHARD hi from my mrs.DON MOORE...thx again..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Quote Originally Posted by don moore View Post
    hey .ROWHARD..you got a sweet ride .....we had a good set of very sweet rides at the meet........tell mrs.ROWHARD hi from my mrs.DON MOORE...thx again..
    Ahhh, I'll email you about that,... Glad you liked my Dragon
    Last edited by rowhard : 06/15/2009 at 04:48 AM
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

THANX GANG--- What an awesome fun-filled event!!! Just beautiful scenary and beautiful people. I want to give a special acknowledgement to "KeithVXlvr" for initially having the idea, and for "BAXMAN" who picked up the football and ran with it in order to make this event a success.

Everything went as planned without a snag, and nothing went wrong (no accidents, no tickets, no incidents). Since I own a Tavern; I didn't sleep from the Saturday night before, and was up a solid 30 hours (with the aid of multiple Vivarin Tablets & RedBull). Thanx "ROWHARD" for leading me safely back home to Tacoma in the return convoy. The entire event was truly worth every waking moment!!!

Of special mention-- thanx again to "KeithVXlvr" for showing up to the event at the very last moment even with ongoing family health issues. My best wishes go out to you and your family, and for a speedy recovery.

Since "KeithVXlvr" showed-up, it was the first opportunity for "ROWHARD" and I to actually see the new Kilby Enterprises "belly-pan" skid plates in person. I too, had initially wondered if the high cost of the skid plates were worth it-- however; after seeing the installed K.E. skid-plates in person, they look OEM factory and fit totally flush to the undercarriage without sacrificing any ground clearance. They are worth every penny. I'm so happy my personal efforts were able to bring these literally bullet-proof high quality "belly-pan" skidplates to the VX community. Riff Raff
    Last edited by Riff Raff : 06/15/2009 at 03:53 PM

I'll second that about the Kirby bullet proof belly pan. Almost think if you added some spacers between the pan and frame, it could double as rock sliders. IF your serious about off roading, this for sure should be on your short list for consideration.

Will add photos later today, but for sure it was a great time. Thanks Keith for planting the seed, and the Baxman cultivating and harvesting the offerings.

Will work on a off road event, maybe for later this year. Will get together with John, Travelin2 and check out http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/orv/index.asp to see if it would be worth organizing.

Brian, glad to see you posting that you were home safe and sound, but not at 0447 today

Wow, that is one awesome gathering! That's like a half a Moab's worth of VXes!!! I wish we could get a Nor Cal meet-up like that together. There is just some mysterious gap of folks with VXes from the northern half of Cali...

Bart

Looks like great fun! Wish I could have been there

I've looked at all the great pictues. Sure makes me wish I could retire now I'd love to visit members of the family all over the country at the different meets. Oh,and I remember the starter being on the floor, so am I ancient or what LOL?
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"