Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: People can be such... You know what I want to say!

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn View Post
    Faces I can deal with, it probly wouldve made the situation better because we both wouldve realized how silly it really was. The thing that made me so mad was that she was mad that I was mad that she hit and dented our vehicle and parked too close....

Another thing is when someone almost side swipes you while heading down the road on their cell. I have been in other situations that were similiar because someone got mad that I told them to hang up their phone, or stop texting and driving.

Sorry, I am protective over my stuff. Especially the VX and especially when my wife is in it. When you almost hit me because your stupid, I am gonna have something to say.
    funny you mention that.. on my way to school today im on a 2 lane each direction road and see a car passing me on the left except she's 1/4 into my lane.. after veering into the shoulder to avoid getting hit i laid on the horn.. she flipped me off... sigh

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport View Post
    funny you mention that.. on my way to school today im on a 2 lane each direction road and see a car passing me on the left except she's 1/4 into my lane.. after veering into the shoulder to avoid getting hit i laid on the horn.. she flipped me off... sigh
    Its amazing isnt it?

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    lol funny story, same thing happened to me today...going through a 2 lane left turn and this guy next to me just starts coming into my lane...so i move onto the shoulder and lay on the horn...funny thing is, i pull up to the next signal with my window down and scream "get outta my lane you jack@$$", i finally turn and look....its one of my buddies that just bought a new car and wasnt paying attention...

i was like man, you really pissed me off lol
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

I swear, pulling into a parking spot should be one of the basic skills you have to demonstrate when taking your driver's test. If you can not control your car in a parking lot, God help us when you are on the open road. I mean, they even paint lines for you to park between. Is it really that hard for some people?

Quote Originally Posted by PittVXr View Post
    I swear, pulling into a parking spot should be one of the basic skills you have to demonstrate when taking your driver's test. If you can not control your car in a parking lot, God help us when you are on the open road. I mean, they even paint lines for you to park between. Is it really that hard for some people?
    You would think that, but these DMV Driving Tests (in my opinion from what I've seen here in Vegas) is a total joke.

And get this, the parking structure that I had parked in is double line parking. See below picture. Every parking spot is painted like this. HOW THE HELL is it that this idiot still parked over BOTH lines into my spot? Bleh!!! annoyed...

01 VX Kaiser | Love it! Drive it! Mod it! MYVEHICROSS.com | VX-WIKI

Rancho RS9000X | VXC Shifter Plates | PV2 | Hella Micro DE fogs | Carbon Fiber Hood | AfterShock Skid Plates (front, rear, sides)

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn View Post
    I hate people sometimes. Lest be honest, most of the time. Especially when I don’t know them.

I hears ya Bro...

Every time I go into a wal-mt, the first place I wanna go is the sporting goods aisle...

So I can put a baseball bat in my cart for prodding "sheeple" out of my way...

They just STAND there, cart blocking one side of the aisle, them blocking the other side...with a vacant, zombie like stare...

Must have p-r-o-d-u-c-t...mooooooooooo...I mean...baaaaaaaaaaa

The place that amazes me is the high school parking lot. I know, you are thinking: kids, what did you expect. But it's not just one ... or a few ... it's all of them. They're only a year or 2 out of drivers ed. Some of what they learned should have stuck.

These kids drive down the middle of the lane (even when there is oncoming traffic). They turn right in front of you to pull into a parking space (Hey, I'm leaving - I'm not gonna steal that space, even though there are 234 others within spitting distance). They back out of spaces & almost T-bone you (and they aren't leaving - just administrative maneuvering because they can't park straight, they know that you're there but don't care).

The odd part is that they are decent drivers on the road. Their brains just turn to mush as soon as they hit the school parking lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

kids should not be driving to school anyhow

1. Why should tax payers have to pay for parking on top of sports teams on top of their educations. Walk or take the bus you spoiled little brats
    2. Big temptation to skip classes and they are already the least intelligent generation we have ever put out at a highest per pupil cots.
    3. Arent they suppose to have an adult driver with them? What does that adult walk home and back so they can drive
    4. Increased traffic and smog. Sure the teens are all eco friendly and such when somneone else is paying for it lets see how they feel when savingthe enviroment has a negative affect on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Knigh7s View Post
    You would think that, but these DMV Driving Tests (in my opinion from what I've seen here in Vegas) is a total joke.

And get this, the parking structure that I had parked in is double line parking. See below picture. Every parking spot is painted like this. HOW THE HELL is it that this idiot still parked over BOTH lines into my spot? Bleh!!! annoyed...

God have mercy but if i were there that camry will get key marked I know that's evil,but common...there is where many idiots like this push you to
    Dakar was just the begining.

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    God have mercy but if i were there that camry will get key marked I know that's evil,but common...there is where many idiots like this push you to
    Don't you think a little perspective is called for at times? You're saying that someone who doesn't park correctly between the designated lines would be enough to piss you off to the point of keying that persons' car? I have to say that if I were a third party witness to something like that, it sure wouldn't be the person with the deficient parking skills that I would be reporting to security...or the police.

Just remember, as you are being ever watchful for opportunities to point out other people's mistakes, there's a good chance that someone is watching you too.

You know what I REALLY hate....

The fact that ALL grocery stores allow them to be used as fanny packs now. Take them anywhere you want. I stopped off at Starbucks after work yesterday to meet up with a friend and there is a Safeway grocery store right next door. I was there for maybe 45 mins and when I left, there was a shopping cart using my week old car as a kickstand in the middle of the parking lot. Now, parking all up on top of me is one thing, but when some !@#$-tard doesn't have the common courtesy to push their !@#$ing emptied cart into the cart booth just a few spaces away, that gives me the full blown right to pick the cart up and throw it through your windshield.

That !@#hole who used that cart should be grateful for 3 things....

1 - I had no damage.
    2 - I didn't witness it.
    3 - I had no damage and didn't witness it.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Don't you think a little perspective is called for at times? You're saying that someone who doesn't park correctly between the designated lines would be enough to piss you off to the point of keying that persons' car? I have to say that if I were a third party witness to something like that, it sure wouldn't be the person with the deficient parking skills that I would be reporting to security...or the police.

Just remember, as you are being ever watchful for opportunities to point out other people's mistakes, there's a good chance that someone is watching you too.
    Mistakes ? you call that mistakes ? there's no such of what you call mistakes,i personally makes SURE before i got outter the horse to park where i should do so.

Did the camry driver had any PERSPECTIVE ? please tell me where is it because i don't see any

People just hate each other so much & thinks only about ME & only ME that any thing you do to drain that feelings is just perfect.

I bet you 1 cent that the camry driver KNEW pretty well how he/she was parking,but he/she doesn't care,you find your way out though.

But i know for sure you'll stand behind your words .................................................' till it happens to you

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    1. Why should tax payers have to pay for parking on top of sports teams on top of their educations. Walk or take the bus you spoiled little brats
    so your saying that its more important to have sports than to have people the ability to get back and forth to work and school...i know that as soon as i turned 16 i HAD to have a job...how am i supposed to get to work?? mind you that i lived 35 miles away from my school.....45 minute drive EACH way (daily) plus going to work...

ya, i wanna ride the bus and organize all of that.

easy to take away others priviledges when it doesnt affect you...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by WormGod View Post
    You know what I REALLY hate....

The fact that ALL grocery stores allow them to be used as fanny packs now. Take them anywhere you want. I stopped off at Starbucks after work yesterday to meet up with a friend and there is a Safeway grocery store right next door. I was there for maybe 45 mins and when I left, there was a shopping cart using my week old car as a kickstand in the middle of the parking lot. Now, parking all up on top of me is one thing, but when some !@#$-tard doesn't have the common courtesy to push their !@#$ing emptied cart into the cart booth just a few spaces away, that gives me the full blown right to pick the cart up and throw it through your windshield.

That !@#hole who used that cart should be grateful for 3 things....

1 - I had no damage.
    2 - I didn't witness it.
    3 - I had no damage and didn't witness it.
    I was with my dad in his car one day when some brainless twit unloaded his groceries & simply pushed the cart away from his parking spot (next to my Dad's space) and into the side of my dad's cavalier. My Dad about threw the cart through that guys windsheld but stopped short.....rats!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Mistakes ? you call that mistakes ? there's no such of what you call mistakes,i personally makes SURE before i got outter the horse to park where i should do so.
    Yes, I'd call the Camry incident a mistake. You are assuming that the person did it on purpose when there's no way you could know that. Purposefully and obliviously are two different things.

Did the camry driver had any PERSPECTIVE ? please tell me where is it because i don't see any
    I'm fairly certain that we aren't using the word perspective in the same ways.

People just hate each other so much & thinks only about ME & only ME that any thing you do to drain that feelings is just perfect.
    But by keying another persons' car just because they parked too close to you, YOU are taking the ME, ME, Me mentality even farther than you think the Camry driver did, so are there ANY winners in that situation? In my opinion, if you would have been there and keyed that car, both you AND the Camry driver would have essentially made the rest of US losers at that point.

I bet you 1 cent that the camry driver KNEW pretty well how he/she was parking,but he/she doesn't care,you find your way out though.
    Again, see first comment.

But i know for sure you'll stand behind your words .................................................' till it happens to you
    It has happened to me many times in the past, and as a matter of fact happened last week. Someone parked within inches of my passenger side with plenty of other spaces nearby they could have chosen. But, after looking over my passenger side to look for any damage and finding none, I grumbled under my breath for a few moments calling the other driver a few choice names, then considered myself lucky that no damage had occured. So aside from a little irritation, I called no harm no foul and drove off, and without keying the other guys' vehicle if you can believe that. Yeah, I know, even I marvel at my own levels of self control in the face of inconsiderate obliviousness sometimes.

Incidentally, there was one time in the past when someone did open their door into my passenger fender at work. When I got to my car to leave that day, I saw how close the other car was and thought to look for possible damage. When I saw that the other driver had hit my fender causing paint damage, I left things how they were and called company security to make out an incident report. With security there, the owner was contacted and asked to come out to the parking lot. He initially denied causing the damage, but when the security officer made him open his door, it was obvious from where the contact point occured that it was his door that had caused the damage. With the security guard as a witness, the other driver had no choice but to give me his insurance info and the damage was taken care of from there.

Now maybe that guy was a little more vigilant/considerate about his parking from then on and maybe not, but resorting to vandalism sure wouldn't have gotten my own car repaired at no cost to me that time. So, it HAS happened to me, and I STILL think keying another persons' car in a situation like that is just allowing yourself to escalate the matter way too far.