Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: People can be such... You know what I want to say!

well I drive to work

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport View Post
    yep biking 15-25 miles a day plus either running or swimming in addition to working 30-40 hr weeks and going to 14 hours worth of class a week.. im a lazy bum alright

But when I was in HS I went to class 6-7 hours a day 5 days a week and worked after school and on weekends at my parents nursery. In college I worked 40 hours a week and took 15-18 hours each semester while taking the bus.

sorry didn't read the entire thread, but I deal with this too... price of having a unique stand out vehicle. No matter where you park, people want to be next to you... and unfortunately they don't pay attention to how close they park.

This is why I make sure I carry my offroad air down supplies. Just unscrew the core to their schrader valves.

Entertainment Purposes Only

Wow! With threads like this, who needs Jerry Springer! (Arg-arg-arg-arg-arg - per Mr. Krabs.)
    Return evil for evil to no one...as far as it depends upon YOU, be peaceable with all men. Romans 12:17, 18

Well i guess i should post my story about this....I got home one day after work and these kids ( 6-8 years old) were playing with their Razor scooters on the curb right next to my jeep. I politely told them to be careful that they didnt hit my car. I walked into my apartment and straight to the window that overlooked the parking lot and right as i looked out the window one of the little jerks slammed the handlebar right into the side of the jeep! I was pissed off so instead of yelling at them like i wanted to do I hit the "panic" button on my remote and let me tell you...i have never seen a kid run so fast!!! I went down shortly after and realized they put 3 dings(even took off paint) . They are so lucky that i didnt run after them so i could have the parents pay for the damage!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. CRNCNN View Post
    Well i guess i should post my story about this....I got home one day after work and these kids ( 6-8 years old) were playing with their Razor scooters on the curb right next to my jeep. I politely told them to be careful that they didnt hit my car. I walked into my apartment and straight to the window that overlooked the parking lot and right as i looked out the window one of the little jerks slammed the handlebar right into the side of the jeep! I was pissed off so instead of yelling at them like i wanted to do I hit the "panic" button on my remote and let me tell you...i have never seen a kid run so fast!!! I went down shortly after and realized they put 3 dings(even took off paint) . They are so lucky that i didnt run after them so i could have the parents pay for the damage!!!!!
    And you SHOULD make their parents pay for the damage, then maybe, just maybe they will assume some parental responsibilities for their 'little ones'. Sorry, but that is just part of the problem with this country and it is spreading acrossed the world
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Quote Originally Posted by rowhard View Post
    And you SHOULD make their parents pay for the damage, then maybe, just maybe they will assume some parental responsibilities for their 'little ones'. Sorry, but that is just part of the problem with this country and it is spreading acrossed the world
    Good point ROWHARD, I agree. "MRS. CRN CNN"s big mistake was trusting the little brat kids in thinking that they would follow the gentle plea to be careful and not scratch the car. If it were me, I'd have personally ran off those damn kids like crows sitting on my front porch. Then, I woulda' watched out the same window to see if the punk kids came back. If they did, there would be hell to pay. I'd put the fear of God in those worthless kids so bad, that they wouldn't know whether to wipe their watch or wind their @ss!!!