Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: People can be such... You know what I want to say!

People can be such... You know what I want to say!

I'm one of those guys, that have to park at the opposite side of the parking farthest from ANYONE... There would be 50+ open parking spots around me and when I return, there is always someone parked RIGHT NEXT to me...

Well here, I was at the Fashion Show Mall parking, on the edge as close as I can get to the pillar so no one parking next to me will have to worry about hitting my VX... well, I come back and to my surprise!!! (btw, spot next to me was open when I parked)...

Could you imagine what was going through my mind when I see this, I couldnt even get my Son in the car, Had to go through the Driver side and reach and stretch to buckle him into his car seat, mind you, i'm 6'6" tall @ 230lbs...

Bleh, had to vent for a moment...
    01 VX Kaiser | Love it! Drive it! Mod it! MYVEHICROSS.com | VX-WIKI

Rancho RS9000X | VXC Shifter Plates | PV2 | Hella Micro DE fogs | Carbon Fiber Hood | AfterShock Skid Plates (front, rear, sides)

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Knigh7s View Post
    Could you imagine what was going through my mind when I see this, I couldnt even get my Son in the car, Had to go through the Driver side and reach and stretch to buckle him into his car seat, mind you, i'm 6'6" tall @ 230lbs...

Bleh, had to vent for a moment...
    It is truly amazing sometimes...just makes ya wonder...

Does someone who is obviously borderline moronic, have to put forth a conscious effort, to remember to breathe?

Have they reproduced?

How did they even GET a drivers licence???

Yeh, I feel your frustration, on a perpetual, almost daily basis...

Really sucks though

When ever that happens to me i take a piece of paper,add some writing and place it over the windshield to let the driver be aware of how such of idiot he/she are explaining how much struggle you went thru to get your kid into the VX

One time i went to this mall & this range rover was so close that i had to ask some one who was walking by to help me get out without scratching my horse,i was so pissed that i drove around,get outter the VX & scratch the M..........ker's door with my keys just to let the driver knows not to park too close to any car the next time.

People just don't care about others any more & that's when you got to be radical

You might want to give it a try,it makes me feel better though
    Dakar was just the begining.

Former owner of Supercharged #0604, now in withdrawal
    This was an excellent opportunity to demonstrate why the body cladding on VehiCROSSes make it inpervious to door dings, although at the expense of other vehicles...

while going to the coast with my dad when i was 15.. we went to a diner for breakfast ..my dad had just got his new Subaru BRAT and parked alittle way away from the other cars ..then a big 2 door caddy pulled up right next to dads door ..then a lady in the car opened her door into dads new car (BAM) ..my dad said lady you just hit my car?? she looked at him and said ...thats what you get for parking so close ..and then she walked away with her husband.. to the dinner.. dad then said ..HEY LADY.. she turned ..then dad took his boot and kicked in the passenger door of the caddy..smiled and said.. That's what you get for being a b!&@h.....they stood there with there mouths open ..and dad said ..come on son.. so we left and drove to another dinner on the coast....I bet we all wished we had the guts to do that sometime....he lived a long life and since that time we has been a humble man.....I miss my dad..RIP
    Last edited by don moore : 05/02/2009 at 08:21 AM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    oh, i can relate SOOOO much to this thread...as i do the same. i always park WAAAAAY in the back by myself, and it never fails that when i come out there is always someone parked next to me...

i do the same, leave a note letting them know that next time they will have some body damage...

don- ive actually done that before too!!!

when i worked at petsmart i always parked in the back all by myself..i had a 2-way security then, just like i do now..so i hear my 'beeper' going off in my pocket, go to the front doors to look, and behold, some jackarse just gave me a nice door ding..he gets out of his car, looks at mine that now has a ding, and moves his car to a different spot..
    he then comes into the store acting like nothing happened....so i proceeded to go outside and give him a hefty dent in his drivers door...
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    It is truly amazing sometimes...just makes ya wonder...

Does someone who is obviously borderline moronic, have to put forth a conscious effort, to remember to breathe?

Have they reproduced?

How did they even GET a drivers licence???

Yeh, I feel your frustration, on a perpetual, almost daily basis...
    Amen Brother!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

I was never so proud of a friend of mine who taught a parking lot inconsiderate the meaning of the word principal. My friend had an old beater Chevy pick-up truck and witnessed someone throw an empty soda can right into the side of his truck where he had it parked while at work. After seeing this, he confronted the guy who gave him the "it's a beater anyway, so what do you care" spiel at which point my friend (without another word) just clocked him and said "I think you're missing the point".

Unfortunately it's not always possible to catch the culprits in action, so I used to carry around some fake parking tickets that described in generally unedited language what sort of moronic action the person had to have taken to receive one of the tickets in the first place.

A more tame example.

This issue really hits home with me, and is one of my biggest pet-peaves. Wherever I go and find a big parking lot, I too park way in the back; however, I specifically try to find an "end" corner spot (like next to a big tree planter) and then deliberately swing-in "cock-eyed" thereby taking up two spots diagonally. This method prevents people from parking on either side of me due to the tree planter/curb lay-out and the weird angle I entered across the two end stalls. Yes, I do get periodic looks by passersby and just shrug my shoulders and play dumb.

If I'm in a real hurry, I might steal a handicap spot upfront. Oftentimes, people have walked by and saw no handicap sticker/placcard on my vehicle and said to me "hey, what's your handicap for parking there???"-- I always reply with "I'm illiterate; can't read!!!"

I truly admire Don's Dad and Peanut Butter-Kid for having the kohonies in kicking in someones door. In my case; I choose to be a bit more stealth and refined, so I always carry a set of metal dikes/tin-snips in my glove box. If I happen to come across an @sshole, who deliberately parks too close to me or shows severe signs of disrepect in need of tutoring-- I simply bend down between the two vehicles and quickly "snip off" the two "valve stems" at the base of the two same-sided tires of the guy's car and then calmly drive away.

This method doesn't ruin their tires, but it definately ruins their day!!! They're then forced to call a tow truck and have the two(2) tire valve stems replaced by a professional tire shop causing an extremely severe hassle for them and a hell of a lot of wasted time. Riff Raff

Happened to me a week ago,I park and theres a whole empty parking lot and I come out and some b#$%^ parked a foot away from my driver door,boy was i pissed,so I got in through the pass side and when I got in my seat I opened my door and rammed the hell out of her truck door a few times to vent lmao I put some nice dents in it hahahaha bi#$%

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    I truly admire Don's Dad and Peanut Butter-Kid for having the kohonies in kicking in someones door. its paintball...but i think its a losing battle

I simply bend down between the two vehicles and quickly "snip off" the two "valve stems" at the base of the two same-sided tires of the guy's car and then calmly drive away.
    thats awesome, i think i may have to adopt that idea!
    nice

If I'm in a real hurry, I might steal a handicap spot upfront. Oftentimes, people have walked by and saw no handicap sticker/placcard on my vehicle and said to me "hey, what's your handicap for parking there???"-- I always reply with "I'm illiterate; can't read!!!"
    I hope you are not serious! Some one who truley DESERVES and NEEDS to use this spot is deprived so that you can not get a dent or scratch. If I was one of THOSE people I'd have you towed! One of my pet peeves! I'll leave it at that.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    I was never so proud of a friend of mine who taught a parking lot inconsiderate the meaning of the word principal. My friend had an old beater Chevy pick-up truck and witnessed someone throw an empty soda can right into the side of his truck where he had it parked while at work. After seeing this, he confronted the guy who gave him the "it's a beater anyway, so what do you care" spiel at which point my friend (without another word) just clocked him and said "I think you're missing the point".

Unfortunately it's not always possible to catch the culprits in action, so I used to carry around some fake parking tickets that described in generally unedited language what sort of moronic action the person had to have taken to receive one of the tickets in the first place.

A more tame example.

Man i need like ten............................................doz en of those tickets

PBKID--- Yes, I know the true abbreviation; however, to me you will always be "Peanut Butter-Kid". Luv' Ya' Man.

Bill--- I've only used the handicap parking trick on extremely rare occasions when I'm in/out in 60 seconds or less; like to get a quick newspaper out of the front sidewalk machine, and never for extended periods of time (tickets are $250). I guess it beats parking in the "fire lane". Seriously, I do agree with you that handicap spots should be left to the handicap people and I do comply.

What really erks me sometimes is when people have a close relative who is actually handicapped, and then they get multiple rearview mirror hanging placcards so they can switch them out for their own personal car and get first-class parking. Those are the people who I would just love to help make truly handicapped with a well placed hit to their kneecap!!!

ya, i think ill forever be known as peanut butter kid on this site lol