So first of all, I just got all of my fluids changed with synthetic. Holy crapoly, that makes a HUGE difference. When I let off the gas and coast, its smooth not mechanical. When I move from park to reverse,drive,etc,its like butter.

Which leads me to my noises of the day. When leaving the isuzu shop, there is a monster curb. Keeping in mind I have larger tires, I turn right out of the driveway and there was a wierd "pop" noise that I believe was my tire rubbing on the cladding. It happened when I was pitched down hard with the wheel turned to the right and after all tires except the back right where down I heard a quick "pop" and after freezing in fear, I put two and two together and figured it had to be the tire catching on the cladding and "popping" as it released itself. Never heard it before so it was a surprise. I drove 30 miles home and up into my driveway without any more popping noises.

Noise 2... The rattle that I thought was a heat shield where its stamped "TOD" I think is going to turn out to be the O2 sensor rattling. Anyone else have experience with that?

Noise 3... Still getting the normal driveline "lash" clunk when slowing to a stop. I think they re-greased the u-joints and yoke with lower grade grease than I used. I guess I will have to push theirs out with fresh stuff.

Noise 4... All the money leaving my wallet. Its kinda a squeaky sound.