Did 3 hrs w/the 409 soak...no change. then did the 409 rub, and dish soap rub...no change unfortunately....what the heck do they put in that Chevron premium (with Techron)? I decided to go big and get a full tank of Chevron premium w/the Techron as I had a car in the past it made a very noticeable difference on, so I thought, what the heck, give the VX some high octane....see what I got for doin' that?

All I keep thinking of is that NASTY little VX gasmask took a pic of in the boneyard on 4/24 and the severe gas staining it had....makes me feel like such a bad parent now!

The only other thing I can think of is that their "dirty" windshield washing water had something in it that set the gas stain somehow. I rarely even see any bubbles when I use the dirty water for the windshield, so Dave and I discussed it for a minute before we did it and decided it probably didn't have much in it and it couldn't hurt....we may have been very wrong. Thanks Anita, I've packed a bottle of water behind the jack now. I usually have water with me to drink, but my bottle was empty at that moment....figures!

I think my only hope now is that the CarSystem Refinish Restore can kind of cover it up, certainly make it less noticeable.

Thanks for all the input, I really appreciate all the help!