Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suzy before and after..

Suzy before and after..

Hey Dub, since this is the "after midnight" topics thread I just had a random thought. I ran across a picture of you and Suzy at Moab this year and I was wondering if you had any pictures of her from when you first got her? Should be an interesting comparison.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Think photo's of the dub before he got corrupted by Suzy might be more interesting.
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Mark, remember this thread?

Rowhard, I like your idea. Pics of us when we were kids!

Bart

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    Hey Dub, since this is the "after midnight" topics thread I just had a random thought. I ran across a picture of you and Suzy at Moab this year and I was wondering if you had any pictures of her from when you first got her? Should be an interesting comparison.
    Sure...she was, at this point, "untainted"...

Here, getting "tainted"...

And finally, nearing total corruption...

Most recent...

I'll try to upload some of my fave Moab pics from this year pretty soon...yeh, I know, I said that last week...
    Just can't seem to get back in the groove since getting back home...

Quote Originally Posted by rowhard View Post
    Think photo's of the dub before he got corrupted by Suzy might be more interesting.
    Y'mean back when I had a human head?

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Mark, remember this thread?

Rowhard, I like your idea. Pics of us when we were kids!

Bart
    That might not be a bad idea, you first......[img]
    Last edited by Ldub : 05/29/2009 at 10:01 AM

Bart, I do remember the "Before and After" thread, but obviously I forgot that Suzy was in it. Guess I was just trying to give Dub something to do to help keep him awake.

Dub, Suzy sure has come a long way from the innocent little girl that she was. Now she's the tattoo'd biker chick that no one wants to eff with.....speaking of tattoo's, how's the new ink healing up?

Bart, I do remember the "Before and After" thread, but obviously I forgot that Suzy was in it. Guess I was just trying to give Dub something to do to help keep him awake.
    Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to spoil the fun...

Bart

Dub, Suzy sure has come a long way from the innocent little girl that she was. Now she's the tattoo'd biker chick that no one wants to eff with.....speaking of tattoo's, how's the new ink healing up?
    She looks all nasty & $#1+, but she's got a heart of gold......

However, I DO keep finding Jeep & Hummer parts in the corner of my parking lot, she is obviously going out by herself while I'm asleep...

The tat is all good, really wasn't a prob...kept it pretty well gooped up with that vaseline spuzz that the ink dood (Steve) recommended...

Gonna have to give him a visit next year...

Dub,

I noticed that you titled the last picture "nearing total corruption", but will you ever really be finished with Suzy? I don't know if there are any more major mods that you can do (short of making her topless), but I have a feeling that you'll be tweaking on her for a long time to come.

If you're going to go visit tattoo dude in Moab next year, does that mean you have the ink itch now, or are you just going back to say hello? I don't have any ink, but I've heard that they are like Lay's potato chips; you can't have just one.

I like these "after midnight" topics (even though I'm not posting after midnight) because by their very nature we can ramble from topic to topic with out fear of the dreaded thread jack.

Wait a sec, so Dub, this ink you got was your very first tat?

Bart

Dub,

I noticed that you titled the last picture "nearing total corruption", but will you ever really be finished with Suzy? I don't know if there are any more major mods that you can do (short of making her topless), but I have a feeling that you'll be tweaking on her for a long time to come.

If you're going to go visit tattoo dude in Moab next year, does that mean you have the ink itch now, or are you just going back to say hello? I don't have any ink, but I've heard that they are like Lay's potato chips; you can't have just one.

I like these "after midnight" topics (even though I'm not posting after midnight) because by their very nature we can ramble from topic to topic with out fear of the dreaded thread jack.
    You're right Mark, she'll probably always be a work in progress...

Ink itch, that's putting it mildly, I've already got "plans", which include (but are not limited to) a border of sharks teeth around the perimeter, with the year of every Zuzoo I've attended, in the middle of each tooth...

Yes indeed, ramble on from here to there, no TJ's exist after midnight, no matter what time of day you post...

Wait a sec, so Dub, this ink you got was your very first tat?

Bart
    Yep, never had the planets align so perfectly before, (alcohol-proximity-friends takin' up a collection-alcohol... ) always MEANT to get me some, just never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post

Ink itch, that's putting it mildly, I've already got "plans", which include (but are not limited to) a border of sharks teeth around the perimeter, with the year of every Zuzoo I've attended, in the middle of each tooth...
    I "might" join you next year for ink itch.I just can't think of anything that I want on me forever! I always wanted an Eyeball in my palm.
    I talked to the tatoo guy. It would have to be "touched-up" all the time because your skin wears off the palm so fast.
    (from work! get your mind out of the gutter.:bgwg:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harness View Post
    I "might" join you next year for ink itch.I just can't think of anything that I want on me forever! I always wanted an Eyeball in my palm.
    I talked to the tatoo guy. It would have to be "touched-up" all the time because your skin wears off the palm so fast.
    (from work! get your mind out of the gutter.:bgwg:
    LOL...I just shot Jack/Coke & sleeping pills out my nose...

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    LOL...I just shot Jack/Coke & sleeping pills out my nose...
    Sorry about that! get some sleep or have fun which ever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harness View Post
    I just can't think of anything that I want on me forever!
    That was always my issue. I have a problem committing to something so permanent on my skin. Years ago I thought of getting my gas mask logo. Now, after 2 years of being "done" with that, I am very glad I didn't.

Furthermore, tattoos seem to have become such a trendy accessory its almost cooler to have none!! I swear, almost every single girl that works in my office has some gross, stupid-arse tattoo. The back of the neck flowers. Butterfly on the ankle, and of course my favorite, the "tramp stamp" on the small of the back. I dunno, maybe I am just outta touch, but 9 times outta 10 I think it ruins everything and just looks trashy and utterly unoriginal. But that's just my opinion, no offense to those with ink!

Bart

Furthermore, tattoos seem to have become such a trendy accessory its almost cooler to have none!! I think it ruins everything and just looks trashy and utterly unoriginal. But that's just my opinion, no offense to those with ink!

Bart
    Uhhhhhh...no offense taken, I guess...