Quote Originally Posted by handeeman View Post
Since this is Ldubs afterhours thread, I just wanted to add a few things not relating to much. First, I recently obtained the recipe to make the famous chocolate "moonkee". The wifey got the ingredients so we could try them this last Sat. night. We made our first batch (full blender). I poured mine in a large iced tea type mug and went out to the garage to rub the VX with a little "Quick Detailer". It's been pretty hot here in Fl. so the first "moonkee" went down like a chocolate milkshake...got another one while the wife made dinner. I think she had started on her second one too. Mean while I'm back in the garage and the neighbor and his wife come over. Making a long story longer they liked the "moonkees" too. We finished off all the stuff to make them except maybe a little ice. I think the last batch was Ok except I had to substitute some brownies for the chocolate ice cream and added a little vodka to the rum. Anyway, I woke the neighbors to see if they wanted to stay for dinner. They did. My wife had fixed an old southern meal, a pot of pinto beans, cornbread, fresh onions, fresh tomato etc. Look for my next post to be in "Embarrasing Exhaust".
Just thought I'd bring this back up since it was the "dub" who gave me the recipe. Wife just called (she's a school marm)since yesterday was her last day with the kids in school she wanted to know if I would pick up the stuff for "moonkees" tonight.