Thread: Weird stuff you remember from your mis-spent yoot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PittVXr View Post
    Go talk to your local high school teachers about what kids have on their cell phones these days. Not just pics off of the internet, but of each other. I don't know about you, but if someone was passing a picture of me in my birthday suit around school I would have been so mortified I'd have moved out of state!
    Yeah, the guy who sits next to me has 2 kids in HS. His son got in trouble last year for that very thing. I also heard from him that his 14 year old son is shaving his nads to enhance "appearance". Now that is some new-school stuff right there. I mean, don't get me wrong, proper care of yourself is always a nice thing, but at 14 the hair on my junk was the last thing I was worried about preening!!! I guess high school kids are having A LOT more fun these days...

Bart

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PittVXr View Post
    Go talk to your local high school teachers about what kids have on their cell phones these days. Not just pics off of the internet, but of each other. I don't know about you, but if someone was passing a picture of me in my birthday suit around school I would have been so mortified I'd have moved out of state!

I'll take my days of riding a BMX bike in traffic without a helmet over this stuff anyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Yeah, the guy who sits next to me has 2 kids in HS. His son got in trouble last year for that very thing. I also heard from him that his 14 year old son is shaving his nads to enhance "appearance". Now that is some new-school stuff right there. I mean, don't get me wrong, proper care of yourself is always a nice thing, but at 14 the hair on my junk was the last thing I was worried about preening!!! I guess high school kids are having A LOT more fun these days...

Bart
    Where are we going, & HOW did we get in this handbasket?...