Impressive MARLIN, it's really coming along. You mentioned frontal impact; that reminds me, where is the "air bag deployment sensor" located in case of frontal impact???

Those are really nice smooth welds. If this is your first time welding; your friend is an awesome teacher, and his experience truly shows.

The tow hitch appears to be "inverted" upside-down and welded to the front cross-bar, as the safety chain holes are on the top (instead of normally on the bottom). That's pretty crafty of you.

After it's all finished, the front tow hitch hole will be hidden from view with a 1967/1968 Mercury Cougar flip-down license plate holder (originally used as rear gas cap access on early Cougars). The vintage Cougar license plate holder could also be mounted inverted upside-down where it "flips-up" (instead of flips-down), so as not to interfere with possible receiver drop-hitches that might hang down lower once inserted into the hitch hole.

Lastly; and most important, where can I get one of those Big Wheel Tricycles you have in the picture??? I've looked everywhere, but can't find one in my specific size. LOL.