Quote Originally Posted by WormGod View Post
Fair enough. I would go with gears and lockers for your application. Boost ain't gonna be of much use crawling anyways. It's damn nice when you wanna make that fast lane pass at 65+mph though.

Some advice though.... next time you wanna play with Dub, show him that it's the pedal on the RIGHT.
Ha ha ha ha ha. At his age, he is lucky he is even allowed to drive...
Anyway, you being stuck on that ledge and throwing up sand does not count. Kodiak threw some sand there as well, and he is on street tires!!!
I was talking more about when we played in the dunes, and your (Ldub) VX was severely bogged down, and I thought you were going to have to back up or get snatched, and we all played in the same sand.
As for function before form, I take that as a compliment, a "birds of a feather thing" or "the pot calling the kettle black".

As for the power at 65mph, my VX rarely goes on the freeway, and if it does, it doesn't go fast...I do believe lockers may be my next project after the whole bumper thing is done. Probably just front locker, I am happy with the LSD rear end. We shall see. One thing at a time boys, one thing at a time.