Thread: Custom Bumper Project

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VCrossfan View Post
    Not being there and only seeing pic's, Didn't Marlins VX arrive at Moab on a Trailer? If so you can sacrifice and pound it more knowing it will have a way home no matter what. But when you drive them door to door you have to be alittle cautious. Ldub we all know your the MAN! !
    Thats true...as for Ldub not airing down, that is cause the only way he could fit those monster tires on the VX was to run reverse seat deep dish wheels, which often have flush valve stems on the inside of the face of the rim...a major PITA for airing down and up...I had similar wheels on my Toyota long ago. It took an adapter to air up and down(Not a crawler, they were street tires, back when 17"s were considered big wheels). Definitely sucked. That is why he did not air down. He may or may not be the man, regardless of which, his VX still looks sweet.
    As for me being crazy, nope, I very rarely spun tires, I think it was egg shell throttle control, and having never done it, I did what I thought was best vice doing what everyone else was doing.
    I started playing hockey when I was 19, I was able to play equally as well with both hands as my lead, that was because I was doing what I wanted, vice what everyone tried to tell me.
    Not sure if that makes sense, but that is the deal, oh and I pretended I was driving a Jeep.
    Last edited by Marlin : 08/05/2009 at 06:09 PM

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson