Well...it's my turn in the tranny bucket. The car has been sitting alot the last few months. I got in it today, and as I pulled from the driveway, the trans seemed to slip for a second, then bang into second. I read this on here before, and instinctively looked at the position light on the dash. It looked like I was toggling back and forth, from drive to neutral and back, really fast. I'm sure that a low fluid level won't do that...but I'll check and eliminate that. I am thinking it is the Mode Position Switch(?) Sensor(?) It cleared right up. I drove about 60 miles, and made three stops.....it never happened again. This gearbox has always shifted smoothly and without drama (except @ W.O.T.) both up, and down. I guess I'll be calling Merlin. I can't afford for the vehicle to be down for any length of time, so I'll buy one, and shelve it till the old one goes Kaput. Do these things usually go a bit at a time? Or do you just, one day, have a car that won't shift? I really appreciate it giving me this heads up....money flow is precarious at best, right now. Time to raise funding is awesome! Does anyone have a different take on this situation? I can't think of what else would cause these symptoms.... Suggestions??