Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
That is a very bizarre vehicle. Maybe someone is very handy with a MIG welder and has lots of time to boot.

It would certainly be interesting to get the skinny on that rig.

Personally, I don't like Subi's either (sorry kid, Worm). Explain to me what about a 4-door sedan is exactly cool? I mean, don't get me wrong. I know they are fast to begin with. I know you can mod the beejezus out of them and make them wicked fast. But is that it? I mean, it's a SEDAN, and a VERY GENERIC looking one to begin with. I just don't get it. Why spend $30k+/- on a car like that when you could buy a used 911 for that much and have a real sports car? Someone, please help me understand!! Is it just the "ricer" subculture that is attractive to so many people? If so, that's fine, but I just don't get it. I'm not knocking them or anything, I know they are good cars, but I just don't get it. Is it just a fad?

They look about the same to me.

And the Outback wagons, are nothing more than hippy cars for hippies that don't genuinely care about the environment.

Bart
Ya, you're right. You just don't get it. Trust me, I could go on and on about that VX that you drive. Hypocrite.