Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Pleasures

Bart, did you stop taking your anti-boredom pills again?....ok fine, guilty pleasures...Hmmmm well I like dixie chicks music but i hate their political views.
    I like the pontiac vibe (car) and I don't know why...wierd.speaking of weird i kinda like the stupid overplayed verizon wireless commercial where the chic says"ya got the whole Verizon wireless crew..thats weird" god why do i like that?I like cats-don't have one tho.And sometimes...when I'm alone...I like to...ahh i best keep that to myself....Now get back to work Bart!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Milwaukee WI

chihuahuas.. I have 2 ...little but mighty
    anything StarTrek...
    electronic gadgets...
    War movies...
    Peanut butter by the spoon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Wink

1) Watching the "Eleanor" Chase scene in "Gone in 60 Seconds" w/ Nicolas Cage DVD (okay..so now you know WHY I bought the Mustang GT ) for the umteenth time with the Home Theater System cranked up. Then hopping into my 'Stang and reliving my yoot.

2) Watching my DVD collection of "Space 1999" and then going into work and using my I.D. badge to open the security double glass doors and fantasizing I'm entering Moonbase Alpha... (p.s.-my ironman is same colors as 'Eagle Transporter'...lol.)

3) Riding my Suzuki V-Strom DL1000 (like crossing a motocross w/ crotch-rocket) and imagining I'm piloting "Street Hawk" the futuristic motorcycle.

4) Mowing my 2.25 Acres with my Kubota Diesel Tractor....should be work....but its relax'in!

5) Listening to "Coast to Coast AM w/ george noory" while @ work during the night-shift troubleshooting locomotive electronics & pestering you dudes (and dudettes!)

6) Submarine movies (Hunt 4 Red October, U-571, Disney's 20k Leagues Under the Sea, etc..)

7) Anything Star Trek...been catch'in re-runs of the often bashed "Enterprise" in HD.

8) Bon Jovi, Kenny Chesney, classic Phil Collins, movie soundtracks....

9) Paranormal shows, books, radio shows....keeping an open mind

10) Yeungling Lager Beer, Yeungling Light Lager Beer
    Last edited by Jolly Roger VX'er : 06/17/2009 at 02:37 AM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger VX'er View Post

10) Yeungling Lager Beer, Yeungling Light Lager Beer
    HEY!! theres nothing wrong with anything from the yeungling brewery! they proudly have an entire shelf in my beer fridge

my guilty pleasure....

my aunt got me a 32gb Ipod Touch for graduation last week... I love this thing

oh and www.fmylife.com

OK. Heres one.

I think this is more embarassing than anything, if you have seen me or know me in person you would understand why that is....

Some of Justin Timberlake songs.... Summer Love (I think) makes me dance when I am home alone.....

1) Watching the "Eleanor" Chase scene in "Gone in 60 Seconds" w/ Nicolas Cage DVD (okay..so now you know WHY I bought the Mustang GT ) for the umteenth time with the Home Theater System cranked up. Then hopping into my 'Stang and reliving my yoot.
    So wait, are you tellin' me that you actually prefer the new version over the original? Wow! I hope within the next 18 months I will be able to do some very similar watching of a certain movie and then going into my garage and make believing I am living it!

6) Submarine movies (Hunt 4 Red October, U-571, Disney's 20k Leagues Under the Sea, etc..)
    Dude, I hope you left out Das Boot because you have yet to see it, because it will be a treat if you like Sub movies. A 9.4 rating on IMDB, THAT is pretty hard for anything to accomplish.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn View Post
    OK. Heres one.

I think this is more embarassing than anything, if you have seen me or know me in person you would understand why that is....

Some of Justin Timberlake songs.... Summer Love (I think) makes me dance when I am home alone.....
    There we go, I knew you had it in you. I'll admit, I like that one Outkast song, Hey Ya for some strange reason...

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport View Post
    Oh man, I've never seen that site before, this one just caused me to bust up in my cube -

"Today, I picked up my 17 year old daughter after a late night movie down town and got pulled over by a cop. He questioned us for a solicitation. I told the cop that she was my daughter but he said "so you are the daddy" and laughed. Good to know that my daughter looks like a ho and I a perv. FML"

Good stuff.

Thanks for sharing that site. Now I have something new to read at work.

Bart

I love so much of the old music...The Osmonds, Tony Orlando, Pablo Cruise (my favorite), Little River Band, and the Captain & Tennille.
    As far as older actresses, I love Charo (coochie coochie), and Raquel Welch, Barbara Eden, and Loni Anderson.
    Cars...I love the 1978 LTD II, the Gremlin and the AMC Pacer
    And Super Heros - Batman, Superman, Green Hornet, The Phantom, and Aquaman.

I love mojitos - I always have the ingredients ready to go. I even planted a few mint plants for fresh mint.

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385 View Post
    I love mojitos - I always have the ingredients ready to go. I even planted a few mint plants for fresh mint.
    Yeah, I love mint stuff. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream (green, not white), York Peppermint patties, Jr. Mints, mojitos, those crappy little red and white mints you get on your way out of the restaurant, and Aqua Fresh Extreme Clean, too!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Nice! Dena (at work) showed that site to me and together we read about this girl who was looking for an office fling of some sort... what can I say, I took it as an opening and a hint... now we are both uncomfortable around each other. FML.
    Is that one yours??

This one is hilarious too:

"Today, I thought I saw a woodchuck far out in my yard. I wanted to take a cool picture of it so I slowly crept closer and closer to it. I spent half an hour sneaking up on a log. FML"

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by don moore View Post
    chihuahuas.. I have 2 ...little but mighty
    anything StarTrek...
    electronic gadgets...
    War movies...
    Peanut butter by the spoon...
    Don, dip that peanut butter filled spoon in some semi sweet chocolate chips-pure heaven.....well kinda anyway.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    So wait, are you tellin' me that you actually prefer the new version over the original? Wow! I hope within the next 18 months I will be able to do some very similar watching of a certain movie and then going into my garage and make believing I am living it!

Dude, I hope you left out Das Boot because you have yet to see it, because it will be a treat if you like Sub movies. A 9.4 rating on IMDB, THAT is pretty hard for anything to accomplish.

Bart
    I like the new version 'cept for the hokey 'cgi' Eleanor jump (air-borne portion) on the bridge. I have the original flick too... just never warmed up to it as he practically hits everything when fleeing and the acting is horrible...okay..so the acting in the new one isn't all that great either..lol. Plus, the new 'Eleanor' was designed by Chip Foose & company!

Never saw 'Das Boot'. Gonna seek it out now!
    Last edited by Jolly Roger VX'er : 06/18/2009 at 12:00 AM

1) Microwave burritos with cheese, sour cream and salsa.
    2) Chirping the tires on the 1-2 shift in my Cobra.
    3) Bianca Ryan and Sara Niemitz.
    4) My job.
    5) Mowing my lawn.
    Gregg
    2001 Proton Yellow #1379