O.K. here we go.... I have a 2005 Honda CRV. It is an excellent vehicle and goes almost anywhere... it is paid for and I use it for camping, biking, fishing, skiing, etc... It really runs great and works hard!!!

However, I now have a 2001 Kaiser VX: 58,150 miles, all stock except for the new 285/60 R18's. Runs great, doesn't burn oil, doesn't leak any fluids, has a new main belt, battery, wiper blades and all fluids have been changed about 3k ago... It is in great shape and I love driving it.

In about 50 days I will get a 1994 Jeep Cherokee with 60,000 original miles (it was my aunts, then my cousin drove it (girl), then my nephew has been driving it to High school the last 3 years -- the only time it has been off road was when I took it out once myself..... It is a cream-puff. I will be getting it for $500, then putting some tires a lift etc.. into it. This will then become my off-road, camping, skiing, fishing, biking, etc... vehicle.

So the Jeep for outdoor stuff and the CRV for in town etc.... The question is then, What to do with the VX ???

I could sell it... I'd want at least a 10K min. If someone wants it, it is a turn-key VX. You do not need to get this one and then put on tires ($1,000) and get it serviced ($300 - $700 - depending on what is needed: fluids brakes etc....) I have done it all and only owned it about 3 months. I have all the manuals the original window sticker etc... I am the 3rd owner.

I could store it in a nice warm garage under a sheet forever.... And take it out for trips on nice warm dry summer days... Keep the mileage down and see if we can get to 2011 with around 65K on it ... low miles = high value.

Or, I could just drive it whenever the heck I want... in town, out of town, take it skiing, camping, fishing sometimes instead of the Jeep.

Hmmmm......... I am not really in the position to have a 10k car sitting in the garage for 5 years but, I do not want to damage it and the Jeep is basically being given to me so....... What to do with my VX ???

Thoughs ??