Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post
Here's a thought and a question. We were dicated to when we had each Moab ZuZu. When Isuzu ran it they told us when it was. It was always next week after Mother's Day. That ment the VX Run was on the first Tuesday after Mother's Day.

I don't know about you, but in order for me to make it to the VX Run that ment I had to leave a day before Mother's Day. I've been doing that for the last 5 years. Needless to say I haven't celebrated Mother's Day with my Mom or my wife for five years.

Since we are no longer dictated by Izusu why not move it back a week after Mother's Day. That will solve two problems. First, I will not be on my wife's and Mom's hit list. Second, those out at Moab the last couple of years have noticed the week we have been going out to Moab has be taken over by the a national ATV group. They have choosen that same week to do there trail runs too. There are over 500+ ATV on the trails with us.

Anyone want to change the date?

Peace.
Tom

p.s.
I wiil make a new thread so I don't jack this one.
As I stated in my last post I can't make it for these dates so I would not be opposed to a date change.
Todd