Quote Originally Posted by Moncha View Post
I believe I am be partly to blame... This deal needs to be advertised and promoted and I've not done a good job of that.

This year, I propose, to those that are interested in expanding the event, and since we are in one place and we can actually bounce things off each other real time (Not literally * Catch it before it starts *), how about trying to figure a way for better organization? (For lack of better word choice)
I don't want to get it to the point of committees and all the BS that goes with but, just thinking about promotion events or the like prior to the event. Then some actual organized things to do along with trail runs during the event.

Even though 4x4ing is the main focus for Moab, we loose a lot of possible attendees due to the lack of other things to do. I love to wheel just as much as the next guy but, I'd like to be able to attract those that don't want to wheel just the same. I think that we can meld the two together without f'n it up too bad

I know that it will bring a lot more hassle to events (I'd love to keep it to a minimum) so, I'd only be looking for those that would want to help, to help.

Big Swede and those that go WAY back know that it can be a PITA to try and organize these things then, all of the problems that are associated , I propose to keep it very simple. In the least, I would like to have some ideas regarding the promotion of the event so we can get our numbers up.

I don't want to jack this thread or even really start another one so, between now and then, if you are interested in adding a little more to the event outside of just trail rides, write down your ideas and bring them with. When there's a sober minute or two then we could sit and discuss some future variations. If you have ideas but, are not planning to go, email me and we'll throw them into the pot.

I now return you back to your regularly hi-jacked thread....
Easiest sollution...
Everyone attending find another VX that isn't attending, attach tow strap and drag them to Moab!