Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I want my VX back!

Simple solution.......................................... ........................................
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................Man Up!!!!!!!
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post
    Simple solution.......................................... ........................................
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................Man Up!!!!!!!
    Peace.
    Tom
    Good one, Tom!!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    Now that SHE has a VX, make sure she joins the forum!
    Hehehe LOL !
    Dakar was just the begining.

Thats right...we be bringing the funny!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by alterastro View Post
    Well I guess it was to be expected... I told the wife that I was buying a new car. I got grief about buying another car. I showed her the picture of my VX and she said "Yuck! Thats really ugly". Great I thought, she doesn't like it . Then disaster happens.. her Audi has gearbox problems and she HAS to borrow the VX. Now she has decided she loves it and she's driving it all the time

So fellow VX owners... how can I get my VX back? Help!

Nick
    1) If she can have kids... use whatever means necessary to achieve fatherhood and then hand her the baby (car) seat along with the keys to the VX. After stowing said child in back of VX repeatedly...she'll most likely "tap-out"...ring the bell...you win VX back!

2) If she cannot have kids...borrow some...and make sure baby (car) seats are required....see above (#1) for rest of plan.

3) Mention the owner's manual routine on flat tire management when the flat occurs on the rear (LSD)....then follow her to her destination (incognito) <-----check local stalking laws......and stage a flat tire scenario utilizing either rear tire....wait 'til she gets home (depending on whether or not she followed the guidance):
    A: chastize her for not following owners manual guidelines
    B: keep throwing it out there about what a bummer it was to shuffle those tires around...and wouldn't be nice not to have too...

OR

Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post
    Peace.
    Tom
    Last edited by Jolly Roger VX'er : 06/25/2009 at 09:49 PM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

1999 (2001) Radiant Red 157/175 "lil pwny"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger VX'er View Post
    1) If she can have kids... use whatever means necessary to achieve fatherhood and then hand her the baby (car) seat along with the keys to the VX. After stowing said child in back of VX repeatedly...she'll most likely "tap-out"...ring the bell...you win VX back!

2) If she cannot have kids...borrow some...and make sure baby (car) seats are required....see above (#1) for rest of plan.

3) Mention the owner's manual routine on flat tire management when the flat occurs on the rear (LSD)....then follow her to her destination (incognito) <-----check local stalking laws......and stage a flat tire scenario utilizing either rear tire....wait 'til she gets home (depending on whether or not she followed the guidance):
    A: chastize her for not following owners manual guidelines
    B: keep throwing it out there about what a bummer it was to shuffle those tires around...and wouldn't be nice not to have too...

OR
    ummm not to thread jack....but could you explain the flat tire management?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hetzer View Post
    http://vehicross.info/forums/showthr...ght=spare+tire

also:

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Good thing you did not have a flat on the rear as you would have had to move the front tire to the rear and put the spare on the front - according the manual AND printed on the spare.
    Last edited by Jolly Roger VX'er : 06/26/2009 at 03:01 AM

"MAN UP!!!!!!!"

Actually the more effective approach would be: Hi honey, I brought you these lovely flowers ... and some jewelry ... and we have dinner reservations at Chez Enri ... may I please have my VX keys back.

WARNING - the 'MAN UP' approach can be detrimental to not only your sex life but also your physical well being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    "MAN UP!!!!!!!"

Actually the more effective approach would be: Hi honey, I brought you these lovely flowers ... and some jewelry ... and we have dinner reservations at Chez Enri ... may I please have my VX keys back.

WARNING - the 'MAN UP' approach can be detrimental to not only your sex life but also your physical well being.
    Yep ! specially if she's at the kitchen.
    Some kitchenware can go airborne towards you head.
    Damn dude.
    I can pictured you at the window facing the street anxiously looking for your wife or better say your VX to safely return back to home after a whole long day without her.....yeah i meant your VX.
    You can take a pic & place it in your wallet or have it on your office desk hehehe

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Yep ! specially if she's at the kitchen.
    Some kitchenware can go airborne towards you head.
    Damn dude.
    I can pictured you at the window facing the street anxiously looking for your wife or better say your VX to safely return back to home after a whole long day without her.....yeah i meant your VX.
    You can take a pic & place it in your wallet or have it on your office desk hehehe
    PS: There's nice photo frames on ebay going on blowout sale LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    PS: There's nice photo frames on ebay going on blowout sale LOL
    lol your so bad...........
    My wife wont drive my VX she said she would be afraid if she wrecked it I would divorce her...

so she wont drive it..
    I love my wife...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Quote Originally Posted by Hetzer View Post
    I don't believe JDM owners need to worry since you guys have a TOD switch that allows you guys to run 2 wheel drive...I think! Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yer wrong!

That's all I've got to say about that!

Actually, the restriction of putting the donut on the rear has to do with the LSD. I think that the JDM have it but you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Cool get another vx.let her buy ironwomans vx.then you can go to meets together!

Quote Originally Posted by alterastro View Post
    Well I guess it was to be expected... I told the wife that I was buying a new car. I got grief about buying another car. I showed her the picture of my VX and she said "Yuck! Thats really ugly". Great I thought, she doesn't like it . Then disaster happens.. her Audi has gearbox problems and she HAS to borrow the VX. Now she has decided she loves it and she's driving it all the time

So fellow VX owners... how can I get my VX back? Help!

Nick

Talking tell her

the VX makes her butt look huge.

VXKAT insert your comment here