What a deal!!!

$2.99

http://www.woot.com/

Today Only!!!

I get no complaints

Quote Originally Posted by JAMAS View Post
    Glad I'm not your neighbor.
    From my neighbors except when I bend over, but I am already tan there

Jamas, even with the shipping, that's a great deal. I've been using for years! Love it!
    Scott / moncha.com

I had the mr clean kit for a while, but if you have hard water, that filter only lasts 2 washes, way too expensive for me, so now I have a whole home filtration system, like rainsoft or ecowater, I get a spot free rinse every time....no gadgets for me

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    I had the mr clean kit for a while, but if you have hard water, that filter only lasts 2 washes, way too expensive for me, so now I have a whole home filtration system, like rainsoft or ecowater, I get a spot free rinse every time....no gadgets for me
    +1 - Depending on where I was living at the time, the filter never lasted more than 6 washes, usually only two or three at best. (The package claims 10 with a big * beside it. )

In-home filtration is where it's at if you can afford the much bigger but one time (not counting replacement sand) investment.

CIRCMAND--- Are you shaving downstairs??? Otherwise, the twins should be shaded by natural body hair.

reverse side

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    CIRCMAND--- Are you shaving downstairs??? Otherwise, the twins should be shaded by natural body hair.
    I was talking about me bum but thickness of hair doesnt block in front

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    wow, this turned bad....really quick lol...
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

New recommendation

The twincutter by Craftsman is awesome!!! I cut through 2 1/4" diameter, 1/8" wall thickness steel in seconds, very little kickback, very smooth cut.
    Cons: metal chips everywhere, but the cut is smooth, and all the cuts are "freehand" since there is no deck to use, but if you are careful, yo uget great cuts in any direction. Another con is that it seems to get hot pretty quick. I would never use this on wood, a circular saw would be much better. But for steel, it crushes my sawzall and my jigsaw.

Angry Mr. Clean AutoDry Products Discontinued

Needed a new Mr. Clean filter on Sunday so I went to the local auto parts store, Target, Wal-Mart, etc. and couldn't find a single one. Did a little research last night and found that they've been discontinued! Target had the starter kit, but no refills. I did find good deals on refills on eBay (ordered a 5-pack yesterday afternoon with free shipping for $40) but you have to be careful because there are guys selling packs of the "Starter Filter" instead of the "Refill Filter" which only gives you 3 washes per filter instead of 10.

Just a heads up!

WHAT???!!!!!?????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I use the mothers back to black exterior polish on the cladding. Works wonderful, goes on fast, made for exterior plastic's and lasts well into your next washing. Cheap, like 7 dollars a bottle. Put it on hood insert this last time to see if it would work on such a porus surface and I'll be damned took two or three coats but looke gorgious! Would def recommend

My Recommendation
    I did an oil change over the weekend while getting the need supplies i also decided to buy a fuel injector cleaner. The employee at the counter told me to get a bottle of Lucas fuel treatment for 5 bucks. Boy it works! I drove back to school the following day (the trip that usually uses 3/4 a tank) i made back with only using a half tank. I Recommend
    Roads.... Where Were Going We Don't Need Roads!

Bookmarked

Quote Originally Posted by p_justin13 View Post
    I use the mothers back to black exterior polish on the cladding. Works wonderful, goes on fast, made for exterior plastic's and lasts well into your next washing. Cheap, like 7 dollars a bottle. Put it on hood insert this last time to see if it would work on such a porus surface and I'll be damned took two or three coats but looke gorgious! Would def recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
    My Recommendation
    I did an oil change over the weekend while getting the need supplies i also decided to buy a fuel injector cleaner. The employee at the counter told me to get a bottle of Lucas fuel treatment for 5 bucks. Boy it works! I drove back to school the following day (the trip that usually uses 3/4 a tank) i made back with only using a half tank. I Recommend
    Guys... while this thread has a very generic title, it was originally intended to be a recommendation for Mr. Clean and Turtle Wax Ice specifically (if you look at everything before your posts they generally all relate to those two products). Not trying to smack you here, just important to realize that your recommendations won't do as much good if they're buried in a thread that had nothing to do with B2B or Lucas fuel treatment. Maybe consider deleting your posts and moving them into a separate thread? (There's even a B2B thread open right now.)

Just want to make sure the thread doesn't go in another direction altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    Just want to make sure the thread doesn't go in another direction altogether.
    Too late. Circmand already took care of that. Definitely a mental image I didn't need on Monday morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.