Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

This mod has not turned out as well as I had hoped it would. I just not happy with this shops work. The guy who did the work was a hack.

I went to a highly recommended local high performance muffler shop, they been around for 10 plus years.

I knew things were strange when he said he need my help since he was by himself.
I had to hold pipes as he tack welded them in place. I didn't mind, I'd rather do this than sit in the lobby.

I think things went bad when the right side coming too close to the tire, about 1 in. I made a stink about this. He then had to re-bend, hack and whack to get pipe away from the tire.

He started on this job at 1:30 PM and finally finished at 11:15 PM (9 hours, 45 minutes) later.
He had lots of interruptions.

Very bad splice on the right side. The pipes were not fitted properly and welded crooked.

The shop put pipe clamps over the welds on the two connections exiting the muffler, I believe this was a way to cover some of his mess.

Bad bending especially at the connection from the muffler to the right tail pipe. The pipe goes into muffler at a 20? angle

The Tips are not straight

All the arc welds are lumpy and rusting

The hanger on right side was made from tacking a bolt to the frame

The pipe size used is 2.25 in. The shop flared the pipe to fit the muffler

Magnaflow (14218) Polished Stainless Steel muffler 2.5 in. single in, 2.5 in. dual out
I wonder if muffler should have been 2.25 in. not 2.5 in.

The muffler was WAY too loud, but after a week it has been getting better.
(Cyronman) took a ride in it this weekend and thought it was too loud also.

The performance seems kind of flat, just loud when you step on it.

If I go back to this guy I believe he will make things worse and cost me bundle over what it already has.

Should I will go to another muffler shop to have them check this out?