Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VX/IFX LI Meet

Be there merc,,,

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

Talking

You guys, take a lot of pictures!
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Any update on who else is coming?
    I may not be online much between now and tomorrow so if you have any questions feel free to call me on my Cell 917 622 6810
    The Bantan's Relm
    Gallery
    Myspace Page
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things we care about."

anyone want to meet on the way to mercers?

I am comming form staten island , we can meet some were in bklyn somewhere?

any ideas?

adam

I'm still going Mercer, meeting up with Adam, and sugarman (Ray) with the yellow VX, hoping to hear from Chet in the AM if anyone else wants to meet up we are leaving bout 12:00-12:30 call me 917 589 7533 george...

hope to see you out there

it is belmont state park
    http://aolsvc.yp.aol.com/main.adp?_d...a=453&_dirpid=

we will start at around 10am to later later in the day and maybe a caravan with the cars that are there in the afternoon.

See ya'll there.

John C.

that was great seeing you guys out there, like 9 of you and if i brought mines that would have been 10. i have some pics and will post them up when i get back home. but glad to see so many of you out there. and hope to see you again

Jerk Chicken Withdrawal!!

Had a great time! Mercer's family and hospitality was great! Not to talk of the jerk chicken, which George ODed on...

It was nice meeting and seeing other NY/NJ VXers again. It was good time!! Thanks Mercer!

Gotta do something again, this fall or winter....

Now starting posting all those pics we posed for!!
    Chet - CBA_VX

Had a great time, Thanks again mercer.

Only bad thing was the shut down of the belt parkway due to flooding on the way home, a 30 minute drive turned into a 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour, the weather started getting rough ..........you know the rest hehehe

adam

You're Welcome Guys!

Pics are in the Gallery.

Sorry to hear about the traffic/flooding situation. After you guys left there was a breif power outage at the house. I hope to make this an annual meet. You guys help make my summer 2003 memorable. The neighbours asked Brandon if we won the Lotto. If I did win the Lotto, seeing 4 Vxs of various colors in the Driveway and 3 on the street in front of the house would not be far from the truth.

George - Tell your buddies to get on the board. BTW I still think your VX looks better than mine but not as good as Adam's will be with 22" Silver Spinners to match the paint.

Adam - Your Thule Load warrior is the shiznit

Chet - I like the flames it goes with the Jerk Chicken which BTW is called "Chicken a la VX"

John C (Hotsauce) - VX Wiz, Thanks for the VX modding knowledge you imparted unto me. I liked that beer you brought. BTW you forgot you Morchiba Cd.

Newsman - Hope you got enough sleep before work.

Tony B - Sorry to have left you all day in the park while we were having fun at my place, I wish you had called earlier. Hope you made it back home ok.

Ed - you were missed

IFX - thanks to Stan & Frank of IFX. We will try not to be too late next time.

Question: Why is the VX similar to Jerk Chicken
    Answer: Its hot and once you taste it you're hooked

Last edited by Bantan : 08/19/2003 at 05:33 PM

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    ;Dr;

It never ceases to amaze me that a whole social club has sprung because of these funny lookin rides. I've met the nicest folks because of them...

Sorry guys I couldn't make it, really wish I had been there. Glad you guys had good time though.
    Mercer, is it you with the mountain bike on top? We should hit some trails in LI, I'm almost always up to it when the blackout doesn't get in the way.
    2001 Kaiser "The Silver Shadow" VX #841

You Got it!

Ed, now you talking. Just say the word. There is a mountain bike trail in Belmont Park. Black out or no black out once I am not working I'll be there. Prospect park also has a trail.

missed you guys again.....

I'm sorry I missed you guys. My Vx has been acting up and has to take a trip to the dealer (engine noise). I also have to take it to the body shop too, someone put a dent in my fender while I was parked.:madr2:

Hopefully I'll make it next time.......