Hi,
Here's one of the many mods I've done in the last few weeks.
I re-did the grill in a textured black, and added a "pool fence" screen to the back! Also, I removed the aluminum VX logo from the grill (the one on my avatar) and replaced it with a wicked looking Christian Fish that I've had sitting in a drawer for years. I think it matches the overall look of my VX very well!

Also, I did my Faux-skid plate again! (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...ted+skid+plate) (See 99VC's Gallery)
This time I used spray-on truck bed liner, then stone texture spray, then automotive grade Gloss Black paint. When it dried I added the VehiCross logo and inserted some stainless steel button-head allen screws to top it off!

Then... I re-did the hood insert... AGAIN! I didn't like the matte-sand paper look I had previously. So I did it again with stone texture spray, then primed, and used a ROLL ON version of Rustoleum Satin Black (quart)! FINALLY I got the even dispersal I wanted, but couldn't get previously

OH... and I added my favorite brand logo to the back window (met. black) "Oakley"