Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: somewhat bad news

Quote Originally Posted by handeeman View Post
    "ya, for all you vultures, handee has first dibs on roof rack...." pbkid

You da man Jack!
    And yes, JAMAS , mikemol and I are on a mission. We are going to corner the roof rack market if we ever get one.lol

I dont want to thread jack, so I will post over in your roof rack thread.

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    well guys, i managed to get myself into quite a pickle. i got into some financial trouble and legal trouble at the same time.
    the legal trouble has unfortunately removed my license for a period of 9 months, with eligibility to use an interlock after 2 months(thing you have to blow into to start your car)

with the recent bad luck im not going to be able to afford to have comp&collision on my vehicross, and therefore will not be able to drive it (being a poor college kid i cant risk having the most valuable thing i own not safe) for a period of 5 years....since thats how long they increase your insurance when you lose your license.

so, im not going to let a car like this just sit in my garage for 5 years while i drive a piece of junk. therefore im going to be selling my VX in the next couple of weeks. i have found a 98 4runner that will be its replacement, its a reliable car thats been well taken care of and will be cheap enough that i will feel comfortable only having liability on it.

so, i just wanted to let you guys know that i will still remain an active member here (as long as you can accept my non-VX ways).... and eventually WILL get another VX once this bad luck is in the past and my financial situation betters.

im gonna be compiling a list of parts im looking for to get my vehicross in good enough shape to sell, i hope you guys can help me get it put back together and sold so i can continue to enjoy 4wheeling, going to the mountains and visiting moab once a year with my chosen family.

ill post up a new thread soon once i remove the parts im taking with me and get the VX in tip-top shape...

i will also have a few VX specific parts for sale that i will also put up soon.

thanks for being a great group to be a part of, and i dont worry, im not leaving, only my VX for now....
    HA !!!! Now that is funny !!!!

Buy a Jeep.

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithVXlvr View Post

Buy a Jeep.
    very very very unlikely... i would drive an old honda before i would curse myself with a cheap... i mean jeep....
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

HA !!!! Now that is funny !!!!
    you find humor in others dismay? wow, your a dick...

oh brother
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

That got a little personal, while I have ZERO tolerance for those that get DUIs, he has accepted the punishments that were assigned to him and realizes how life altering they are and I doubt that he will ever do it again.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Keith, kat, PB and everyone else, Point made

Please, everyone, lets stop. We have enough bull crap in our lives to go around, lets stop dumping it here please
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

And sense we are attacking each other, might
    Since you appreciate correct spelling....sorry guys, just had to point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    That got a little personal, while I have ZERO tolerance for those that get DUIs, he has accepted the punishments that were assigned to him and realizes how life altering they are and I doubt that he will ever do it again.
    x2. Well said MARLIN. Come on gang, please let us all join hands and sing my favorite song; I'll start it off: Coom Ba Ya, My Lord. Coom Ba Ya. Oh; Lord, Coom Ba Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    x2. Well said MARLIN. Come on gang, please let us all join hands and sing my favorite song; I'll start it off: Coom Ba Ya, My Lord. Coom Ba Ya. Oh; Lord, Coom Ba Ya.
    haha... you guys crack me up...

im not worried about our old friend, you guys shouldnt be either... this forum is my extended family, and we'll just keep it that way

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    .. its my career that im scared of, dont know how its going to affect that...
    Jack that was my first thought. And wow what did this turn into ?? not you the rest of this topic lol.. Sorry I do have to laugh when people get all e-tough guys.. Anyways good on you for taking responsibility and it will all work out. We all make and learn from mistakes my friend and if there is anything you need I am sure we can and will help where we can. Course as long as you dont ask ray to drive you anywhere he still cant drive in Co lol...

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    ..you can take my VX for the run!! It might not be as fun as yours, but it's still a VX (with way better tires than this year !) The offer is open.....just so long as you try to bring it back in one piece!

Kat you sure about that?? Mind you this was jack driving.. Note in the exibit b in the background the expression of

And since I cant find picture I cant post it but its in the calender look at may.

..Uh hey folks, the bone-head could have killed you or your children, your father, mother, wife, etc.......
    Well lets see I have life insurance on children so check. My father is dead so thanks for bring that up jerk face lol (plus he cant hit him so ), Mom well she alredy got hit by a car so I think she has gotten used to it, Wife well I am divorced so thanks again for bringing up bad moments.. Wow I hate you lol.. j/k. Sorry I had to add my 2 cents because I found humor outta some people gotta speak there mind. but hey bro everyone is entitled to thier opinion but you sir need to be infracted<sp> because your a thread jacker lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    x2. .. my favorite song; I'll start it off: Coom Ba Ya, My Lord. Coom Ba Ya. Oh; Lord, Coom Ba Ya.
    What if I am atheist?? lol Sorry couldnt resist that either but back to a point now that I have given myself a chuckle.

Jack do you remeber moab '08? LOL you had ray going soo bad. Like that moment you will be able to look back at this one and laugh, no one got hurt... I hope and your alive so no harm no foul

And for you spell checkers out there I DONT CARE! lol
    Last edited by Dumke : 09/18/2009 at 07:07 PM
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

Quote Originally Posted by Dumke View Post

Well lets see I have life insurance on children so check. My father is dead so thanks for bring that up jerk face lol (plus he cant hit him so ), Mom well she alredy got hit by a car so I think she has gotten used to it, Wife well I am divorced so thanks again for bringing up bad moments.. Wow I hate you lol.. j/k.

Wow, that is some dark humor there... I'm laughing, but I'm not sure I should be.

PB: I can't and won't condone what you did, but it sounds like you did learn your lesson. I hope you can figure out a way to keep your VX. If not, I'm sure there will be one out there somewhere for you when it is time to get another.

Wow, I finally got to the end of all that and what do I say now.....
    Jack,
    Best of luck from this point on. I am sure you regret all you did and will "pay your dues to society." We are going to lose a VX owner but not a member. We may gain another new member (or maybe another VX for a current member) with the sale of his VX as well and when the time has passed, we can get him behind the wheel of another VX. We all know if Moncha was monitoring this thread, the verbiage bashing (especially the physical ones), would have ended a long time ago. Play nice. We all have our own demons.....Peace
    Larry S.
    99 Astral Silver VX (176k)
    91 Porsche 928 S4 (73k)

i appreciate the kind words guys... i dont think i really deserve them on this topic...

my punishment just started yesterday and im 4k in debt already and have been walking/riding bike to school and work every day for the last 3 months.... should be an interesting next year especially in the colorado snow!

look forward to what this site is gonna have to say in the future. you all are good people. (without the driving part)

Quote Originally Posted by Dumke View Post
    Like that moment you will be able to look back at this one and laugh, no one got hurt... I hope and your alive so no harm no foul
    thats how my family and i are looking at it.... no one got hurt, i told my parents from the jail instead of the hospital or the morgue....

and for anyone wondering since i know someone has to be... it was .107, mathmatically thats about 1/2-3/4 of a beer over the limit.