Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
Dude, shoot me your plan, I should finish my front test and subsequent mod on Sunday. Does your plan integrate the hitch? yes I thought about building off of that...maybe add a rear stinger to protect my rear mounted spare. absolutely! my worst fear in the VX is getting rear ended...ill talk to you about how i was gonna integrate a stinger with a non square rear end.
Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
Jack- sad to hear you're going to be giving up something you hold so dear. I know you've thought this through probably only a billion times or so, but why can't you sell your Integra and use that to pay for the 5 yrs of extra insurance premium and VX maintenance?? too high of a risk, if something major were to happen to my VX, like the motor going out again, i would be in some serious trouble... whereas if i get the runner ill have over 5k left over for mod's and repairs

In any event, I wish you only the best and when we're in Moab and I'm too tired for a long trail day you can take my VX for the run!! sounds great, and i appreciate the offer....i promise that ill treat it better than my own It might not be as fun as yours, but it's still a VX (with way better tires than this year !) The offer is open.....just so long as you try to bring it back in one piece! i dont think i could drive anothers VX in moab, its too high of a risk of body damage to trust myself with someone else's baby

p.s. - Maybe now you'll finally tell me if it was you that fixed my back door???
you'll never know about your back door

maybe one day, when i retire from this website ill let you know (ya... like that will happen...)