Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: I Hope Moncha is OK...

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Moncha View Post
    Tom, Gussie and All VX Family:
    I have just finished reading the threads to Scott this Sunday morning. He is still having headache problems and we will be going to Denver soon to see the Neurologist. But I am having trouble writing this post as I can't see thru the tears. You have brought me to my knees with your unconditional love, good wishes, prayers, thoughts, support, and encouragement to keep hanging in there.

The poster is AWESOME. I read the names to Scott. It is a great surprise and will be framed and mounted soon. I am overwhelmed with the picture frame idea. Scott (and I) would truly, truly love to see all of the family, everyday with their smiling faces and their VXs.

We just don't know what else to say. In all sincerity, you inspire us with your support and willingness to freely do what ever, whenever with your brilliant ideas. You are all so creative and it just multiplies. You always know the right things to say (post).

I will promise to do a better job of posting updates on Scott. I had a bit of an accident myself recently with a lady that rear-ended me at a stoplight, while talking on her cell phone. I was stopped. She didn't. That slowed me up but am getting better.

Scott and I can't believe that this whole Family was formed off of one little, 2-door vehicle. Amazing.

Love,
    Thank you ms laura !

Hope you guys can get over this unlike situation pretty soon.I really miss friday's call of duty meetings.

You guys rocks & i'm proud to be here with all you.
    Dakar was just the begining.

Laura,

Thanks for the update. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you & Scott. The poster is from the whole VX family & we're just glad to have something for Scott to enjoy during his recovery.

Woo Hoo - Old guys rock. Don has already posted his pic. All you snot nosed kids can just hang your heads in shame.

Don - that shot is perfect ... exactly what I was looking for.

Resolution doesn't matter. When I post them to pbase, one of the download options is 640x480 (which is what most digital frames want).

You are welcome to include spouse/kids/pets/significant other in the picture. This is the family picture album.

If you don't want to post a pic to a public forum, PM me & I'll give you my email addy to send it to (& I'll keep it off of pbase as well if you want).

BTW, you don't have to donate to the site to participate in this, it's voluntary and anonymous. Some asked how to contribute & since I don't have a paypal account, an extra donation to the site is best-est/easiest.

Edit:

Further discussions concerning the picture frame should go here (keep this thread for updates on Scott):

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...threadid=16724
    Last edited by tom4bren : 10/19/2009 at 07:16 AM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.