Thread: Let's Bring This Site To Its' Knees

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Update 10-12-09 see post #33 Let's Bring This Site To Its' Knees

To: All members, site supporters, non-supporters,guest,lurkers and spyders.

To quote Apollo 13: "Houston we have a problem"

Our site founder "Moncha" is having health issues and needs the family's prayers. That's why I said let's bring this site to its' knees. I don't want to sound like a preacher but I know it (prayer)works. So let's all include Scott and Laura in our prayers on a regular basis.

While I have the soapbox, we also need to give the site our monetary support. You may have noticed that Moncha was working on some site upgrades (before this last health issue) like "Silver Supporter' etc. I know he wasn't finished with his latest upgrades for his family. I also know that the Donations Page is blocked (part of his unfinished work). So if you wanted to donate it doesn't tell you how. I don't have pay-pal so I don't know how you donate to the site using pay-pal. I am sure one of our members can post the "how to" in this thread. Since I don't have pay-pal I am one of those that has to (actually loves to) get a money order and mail it when I can. So if you will PM me I will give you the details rather than post Scott's address etc in this public forum. If ya got a little extra let's get it flowing. P.S. I also know Moncha wants everyone to know that site support is a personal thing and no one should ever chastise anyone in this family for not being a site supporter. PM me if ya need to mail your support and follow the pay-pal instructions in this thread if ya can pay-pal.
    Last edited by handeeman : 10/12/2009 at 11:10 AM Reason: update on Moncha
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"