Thread: Let's Bring This Site To Its' Knees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I joined this site 1 year ago yesterday. I originally figured I'd just be a silent observer and gleen what I needed to know about my VX without ever being a site supporter. Boy was I wrong. I very quickly wanted to contribute and be a part of this family. Now, I know I'm kinda a dinosaur, cause I don't have pay-pal, but I know how to mail a money order. I also know that there have been over 140 views of this thread and some pay-pals have been sent even though you didn't reply. I also appreciate the few of you that wanted mailing info. Moncha only seeks $300.00 in donations a month....that breaks down to only 15 new contributors @ $20.00. So do what ya can and I promise to let someone else pull your chain next month. lol
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"

Since at this time 177 of ya have viewed this thread I know some support has been sent. If ya need any info on how to do support, let me know since the Donations page is still down. Don't forget the prayers for Scott ,Laura, and the rest of the VX family. Get er done!

hey

Quote Originally Posted by handeeman View Post
    Since at this time 177 of ya have viewed this thread I know some support has been sent. If ya need any info on how to do support, let me know since the Donations page is still down. Don't forget the prayers for Scott ,Laura, and the rest of the VX family. Get er done!
    So do what ya can and I promise to let someone else pull your chain next month. lol

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    So do what ya can and I promise to let someone else pull your chain next month. lol

LOL
    That's the spirit !

Well I've still got 2 1/2 days to stand outside and ring the bell with my little red bucket. I sure hope when Moncha updates our donations month to date we have substantually exceeded $20.00. Thank Ya M'am....Thank Ya Sir. ( to a collective sigh of relief..."handeeman's chain pulling days are winding down"... ? is whose gonna pic up the little bell?