Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Let's Bring This Site To Its' Knees

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    Sorry for the long absence with updates. Scott is doing okay - he is able to function rather well, though a medication that he has been given really knocks him out. The only reason he hasnt come on as yet is that focusing on little font on the computer still can cause headaches. I'm sure that soon Scott will post and explain to all what is going on.

In the meantime he appreciates so much everyones prayers and well-wishes. He knows there are a lot of emails and pms to answer so he will be back to his sassy self in no time and ready to referee the next donnybrook on the site.
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Thumbs up

Thanks Anita for the update and, again, good news!!!
    Larry S.
    99 Astral Silver VX (176k)
    91 Porsche 928 S4 (73k)

Moncha Update

Hello VX Family.
    I am so sorry to keep you in suspense and wondering what has happened. Thank you, Anita, for calling and posting an update on Scott. Here are more details, but still a "Reader's Digest" version of what is going on with Moncha.

First, we must thank all of you for your concern and your prayers and/or good thoughts. I know that it works. Scott is still struggling very hard with this current episode. I am sure that you all remember the scary post that he left on the Forum saying that he had to go to the Emergency Room. Well, that was Sept. 4th. It was because he had a MASSIVE headache again. The headache is caused by an increase in pressure in his cerebral spinal fluid. From my research, there are two main reasons why the pressure would ever increase. One is stroke, the other is cardiac problems. Guess what! As you know, Scott has both!!! Holy cow, this guy just can't catch a break. His Neurologist in Denver placed him on a medication that would bring the pressure down, thus relieving the headache. Well, it did that slowly but at the same time, he was sooooo doped up and lethargic, he couldn't move, let alone function. He slept thru the month of September. He is now weaned back to a lower dose on the medication, but the headache has increased in strength again. He reports back to his Neurologist tomorrow (Monday) to see what is the next step in this roller coaster ride. His thinking is still muddied somewhat and slow but he plans to go to work on Tuesday. He did work some this past week and then he crashes as soon as he gets home.

This is Scott's "normal" position with his doggie, Bernie, snuggled in close. Since Scott has become sick again, Bernie is his guardian and sleeps next to him.

Reading is still very difficult for his brain to process and computer code is even worse so, I read to him. I think it will still be awhile before he will be able to finish his updates that he started on this website. I know that you will be patient and understanding. Scott HATES being sick and does everything he can to get better. His body now dictates how long he can be up before he "crashes" and is forced to rest. He conserves his energy and just tries to get thru the day. He will need to go back to physical therapy again, once he can tolerate it by building up his endurance. He will need to work on his walking and balance again.

These last 18 months have taught us how precious life is and what a fine line we walk in our daily lives. Please, let your loved ones know that you love them. Hug them and hold them close. Please keep Scott in your prayers and good thoughts. This is a very difficult struggle for him as there are not many options available. His spirit is good and he is a fighter. He talks about his VX family everyday and it lifts his spirits just knowing how much you care for him. Thank you for all of your support. We truly love you all.
    Laura

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    I'm lost for words.

GET WELL ...

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Scott and Laura,
    We love you guys, and we're still sending you our positive thoughts a prayers. Let us know what else we can do to help you out.
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Arrow

Thank you Ms laura for the words.

We all were waiting for you to gives us all the details about scott & his conditions.

All across the US & overseas where there's a Vx'er is also good vibs on your way & best wishes for scott the recover as soon as possible.

Dakar was just the begining.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post
    Hey Scott and Laura,
    We love you guys, and we're still sending you our positive thoughts a prayers. Let us know what else we can do to help you out.
    Peace.
    Tom
    X 2!!!............

Boss,

The hard part for your VX Fam is not knowing how we can help, or having the ability to do anything to "fix it"...

Sending all positive thoughts & prayers your way......

And even a dancin' nanner or two...

...GET WELL SOON !!!...

Not what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is. We just gotta pull together and unified prayer works. We'll be waiting for the next update. Continued good mojo to Moncha!
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"

'01 Ebony Black VX, 0801; '01 Kaiser Silver VX, 1002
    Scott and Laura,
    We're all wishing for a speedy recovery for Scott from this latest developement. We know this is a very large burden for you, too, Laura, so if there is ANYTHING that we can do, please let us know!

Randy

Scott and Laura,
    Like everyone else has said, I'm sending positive prayers and vibes your way. We're all here for you guys so PLEASE don't hesitate to ask for ANYTHING. The Colorado arm of the family would love to come visit you guys, but we can be a rowdy bunch and we don't want to make Scott's headache worse. Let us know when he can accept visitors and we'll be there.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    I'm lost for words.

GET WELL ...

jo
    Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post
    Hey Scott and Laura,
    Peace.
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Thank you Ms laura for the words.

We all were waiting for you to gives us all the details about scott & his conditions.

All across the US & overseas where there's a Vx'er is also good vibs on your way & best wishes for scott the recover as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    X 2!!!............

Boss,

The hard part for your VX Fam is not knowing how we can help, or having the ability to do anything to "fix it"...

Sending all positive thoughts & prayers your way......

And even a dancin' nanner or two...

...GET WELL SOON !!!...
    Quote Originally Posted by handeeman View Post
    Not what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is. We just gotta pull together and unified prayer works. We'll be waiting for the next update. Continued good mojo to Moncha!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4X4 UFO View Post
    Scott and Laura,
    We're all wishing for a speedy recovery for Scott from this latest developement. We know this is a very large burden for you, too, Laura, so if there is ANYTHING that we can do, please let us know!

Randy
    Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    Scott and Laura,
    Like everyone else has said, I'm sending positive prayers and vibes your way. We're all here for you guys so PLEASE don't hesitate to ask for ANYTHING. The Colorado arm of the family would love to come visit you guys, but we can be a rowdy bunch and we don't want to make Scott's headache worse. Let us know when he can accept visitors and we'll be there.
    x2... what they said....

esp. mark, the colorado VX family has been talkin about visiting but it sounds like it would hurt more than it would help right now. so, like mark said let us know when scott's feeling better and we would love to visit
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

For those that missed it see post #33.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by handeeman View Post
    For those that missed it see post #33.
    Here ya go Buddy...

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...5&postcount=33

Thinking & sending much strength and courage for you both so you know you're not alone in this struggle, we're all here for you with much love!!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

HUGS ...PRAYERS... We are here for you ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...