Thread: Bummed Out !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bummed Out !

Money makes the world go round eh !! well its a pain as i've got none to spend on the VX what with my VX being robbed last week and getting a new alarm fitted its cost me around £800 thats the money set aside for the on board air, boot build and safari roof rack gutted!!

Also, living in this city is sucking my wallet dry !! Claire and I are living in a decrepid (but large) shared flat and we really want to get out of it, theres some dodgy people about even though its the most afluent area in London. Found a bloke in the garden (whilst me and my neighbor were fitting security lights around the property so our vehicles are safe) picking up some hash someone left for him.......i almost lamped the guy and he actually had the nerve to get anoyed at me for accusing him of breaking into my car!!! Plus the fact the flat was almost robbed a month ago when someone tried to break through my flat mates window at 11pm with the lights on and him in the room !!!!

All in all we really want to move and im trying to buy our first property but i can't find a 1 bedroom flat (were talking 42 sqm) for under £160,000.00 (262,503.70 USD !!! ) it's just rediculouse. The only ones i found are part-buy (you get say 50% and pay rent to a landlord on the amount you don't own) and it was well over £1000 a month for mortgage + rent etc etc and an extra £950 a year to use a space in the car park !!!!! Anywhere that is affordable either doesnt have parking, transport links or you'd have to were a stab vest to walk around (we dont have guns here )

Thats my moan done with for today
    Last edited by crotchrocket : 09/23/2009 at 09:35 AM
    Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!