Crotch, you would love Moab. Hell, you would love the entire Western US. I can't say that we have much work over here right now, but why not shoot some resumes out?

I feel your pain about the living situation. My last flat in Chicago was like this. I had this psycho hippopotamus of a woman living above me that would go freakin' ballistic if she could here my radio or TV through the floor. And then there was this ghetto trash living below me that would come home every night at 3am and rap on his cell phone for 20 minutes outside his door (he lived in the garden unit and got no phone service) which was just below my bedroom window, waking me up EVERY night. Then I found out from my slumlord that he stopped paying rent months ago and they were in the eviction process. The police would regularly visit his place for who knows what and the best part is, I found a heavy duty extension cord coming out of his place that was plugged into the laundry room that we all shared (because he obviously hadn't paid his electric bills either). Bikes were stolen, my grill got stolen 3 times outta my back yard WITH HOT COALS still in it. Just all sorts of petty ridiculous crap. I don't miss the city AT ALL.

Bart