Thread: Bummed Out !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Remember - location location location...
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Remember - location location location...
    Moab Moab Moab
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    Hmm didn't offer the vx too?
    Quote Originally Posted by PittVXr View Post
    For $262,503.70 I'll sell you my house, all the furniture in it, and I'll even throw in my dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    We had an Engineer exchange program with UK a couple of years ago. The first guy they sent over here kept extending his visit till they made him go home

He was a great guy tho - wish he could've stayed.
    I can't believe he'd offer the dog, wife maybe (as domestic help), but not the dog.

I don't know if Florida has any kind of Engineer exchange program. With the recession there's not as many trains running now.
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"

Crotch, you would love Moab. Hell, you would love the entire Western US. I can't say that we have much work over here right now, but why not shoot some resumes out?

I feel your pain about the living situation. My last flat in Chicago was like this. I had this psycho hippopotamus of a woman living above me that would go freakin' ballistic if she could here my radio or TV through the floor. And then there was this ghetto trash living below me that would come home every night at 3am and rap on his cell phone for 20 minutes outside his door (he lived in the garden unit and got no phone service) which was just below my bedroom window, waking me up EVERY night. Then I found out from my slumlord that he stopped paying rent months ago and they were in the eviction process. The police would regularly visit his place for who knows what and the best part is, I found a heavy duty extension cord coming out of his place that was plugged into the laundry room that we all shared (because he obviously hadn't paid his electric bills either). Bikes were stolen, my grill got stolen 3 times outta my back yard WITH HOT COALS still in it. Just all sorts of petty ridiculous crap. I don't miss the city AT ALL.

Bart

Oh, and I can relate about not having the money to work on your VX. All I can think about lately is getting my Falcon restored and the Trooper where I want it and I don't have enough money to do any of it. Its gonna take a long time. Keeps me up at night.

Bart

500,000 expat Brits can't be wrong......Come to Florida! Put the chill dampness behind you.....no state income tax, just seals the deal. For the money you are talking about, you can have a 2600 sq ft home with a pool, 2 car garage, and 1/3 acre yard! And NOT in a war zone.....no vest required! The locals even speak the language.....albeit a funny and strange version of it......but you'll catch on quickly enough! Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    Nice, but I can tell you were not military trained or your group would be 2 to the chest 1 to the head!

OK Billy, I'm busted! I copied the sign off the internet (cause i like the saying). I wasn't too impressed with the grouping. OH and by the by, Rifle Expert, Pistol Expert, U.S.M.C. here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    500,000 expat Brits can't be wrong......Come to Florida! Put the chill dampness behind you.....no state income tax, just seals the deal. For the money you are talking about, you can have a 2600 sq ft home with a pool, 2 car garage, and 1/3 acre yard! And NOT in a war zone.....no vest required! The locals even speak the language.....albeit a funny and strange version of it......but you'll catch on quickly enough! Problem solved!
    Good Idea Chopper, love to have Crotchrocket here..he could set up his business and Claire could own a chain of car washes. We'd have em sayin ya'll before ya know it.