Thread: Bummed Out !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    500,000 expat Brits can't be wrong......Come to Florida! Put the chill dampness behind you.....no state income tax, just seals the deal. For the money you are talking about, you can have a 2600 sq ft home with a pool, 2 car garage, and 1/3 acre yard! And NOT in a war zone.....no vest required! The locals even speak the language.....albeit a funny and strange version of it......but you'll catch on quickly enough! Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    Nice, but I can tell you were not military trained or your group would be 2 to the chest 1 to the head!

OK Billy, I'm busted! I copied the sign off the internet (cause i like the saying). I wasn't too impressed with the grouping. OH and by the by, Rifle Expert, Pistol Expert, U.S.M.C. here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    500,000 expat Brits can't be wrong......Come to Florida! Put the chill dampness behind you.....no state income tax, just seals the deal. For the money you are talking about, you can have a 2600 sq ft home with a pool, 2 car garage, and 1/3 acre yard! And NOT in a war zone.....no vest required! The locals even speak the language.....albeit a funny and strange version of it......but you'll catch on quickly enough! Problem solved!
    Good Idea Chopper, love to have Crotchrocket here..he could set up his business and Claire could own a chain of car washes. We'd have em sayin ya'll before ya know it.
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"