Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: It's a Jeep thing

"Funny tho, you could pat on what seemed to be hard ground but it would jiggle... I called it an earth boob! After I associated it with boob it was tough to leave. LOL"

ROFL. You sir, have a sick mind ... my kind of people!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Funny tho, you could pat on what seemed to be hard ground but it would jiggle... I called it an earth boob! After I associated it with boob it was tough to leave. LOL
    WTF???...

So the Erf IS your mother?...

Mother Earth... I always thought of myself as an outdoorsman, guess that actually makes me a momma's boy!
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    dont get your panties all in a wad justin... i wheel with everyone too...

remember my last trip up in the mountains, i was with 4 jeeps....had a blast.
    although they all did spend some time telling me that they didnt believe that i could do what they did. so i proved them wrong.

but ya. i wheel with anyone and everyone. soon ill probably be wheeling with the toyota crowd too
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

pppfffttt, keep up kid

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    No kidding?! I would love to have seen that H3 on the trail... got any pics? Was it a rocky trail, smooth...? Brave or stupid, I'm not sure but had to be entertaining for everyone!
    It had a little bit for everyone. Nothing too extreme. Some really good obstacles that aren't in the photos. not sure how many of the h3 made it in there but ya can at least see my vx!

http://photobucket.com/bloomingtontrip

He has 24 inch wheels and 37's. We were all waiting for something to break but it just kept pluggin through it. The driver was new to wheeling though so he did take it easy and took easier lines.
    nznsi

Yeah, nothing... it did look like someone had a lil too much fun tho! CARNAGE! How far is that area from SLC?
    EDIT: Looks like it's right on the Utah Idaho border - you guys wheel the Bear Lake area?

Thats just outside of Preston ID near a place called Mink Creek and goes over the mountains to Bloomington. Fairly close to Bear Lake. My club went down to Logan to some sweet canyon down there last saturday but i was stuck at work! Lots more stuff at planet4x4.net and the club i belong to is the Southeast Idaho Krawlers (sik) there's a forum for our club and some stuff that goes on up here. Next time ya come through Poky let me know and i'll show ya some cool stuff!

Right on! We might have to schedule something; I've only wheeled ID once. I have been wanting to get to the Bear Lake area for some wheeling... but the snow is likely falling right now so I will prob'ly miss my window again. Perhaps a VX meet in the works...? See how good Jeeps are for everyone!? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Knivx View Post
    It had a little bit for everyone. Nothing too extreme. Some really good obstacles that aren't in the photos. not sure how many of the h3 made it in there but ya can at least see my vx!

http://photobucket.com/bloomingtontrip
    You know, this picture wouldn't be bad for a calendar shot. There are a couple of those pesky jeeps in the shot, but the VX is leading them.

PhotoCHOP!

Quote Originally Posted by mdwyer View Post
    You know, this picture wouldn't be bad for a calendar shot. There are a couple of those pesky jeeps in the shot, but the VX is leading them.
    that's my background to my destop now! Good pic only an old willy's and the trail leader sami ahead of me down "cowboy's prayer". I'd be honored if it ended up as a calender shot! I would've been leadin if I had known where i was goin! lol

Ya know i do need a good isuzu buddy and Lake channel (the closest sand dunes and rocks) is open year round up here! Just let me know when you're coming up! Hell if ya can make it up this saturday we got a bbq goin on and you could be my guest of honor!

I'll look forward to headin up there! For this weekend though, I need to put some time into Zeus. Sprung an exhaust leak I need to fix... er, oh boy, I left that wide... ok, better clean that one up too. (I always feel like t4b is breathing down my neck ready to pounce on slips like that!) ...So my VX has an exhaust leak I need to take care of this weekend (weather permitting), so I can't make it up yonder just yet. Thanks for the invite tho, I'll use it as motivation to get off my duff and get some VX stuff done!

Thank Yooooooou. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

BTW, I'm not the one who came up with the phrase 'embarassing exhaust'