Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What kind of freaky energy is going around?

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Scott, I am so glad she finally made the move, its been a long time coming! It can only get better! And there is something strange for sure going on! I can barely count how many people I have know that have died this year, add to that major traumas.....something funny going on.

You feeling ok with everything going on? If you need a getaway you can come down to Austin saturday and celebrate Jays bday with a late lunch!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

I hope things keep on getting better for your wife, for you, for everybody! Things can get messed up sometimes, but it is easier to overcome with good friends & family. I feel sorry for those out there without that support. Good luck, and I wish Cecilia & I could join y'all for that "late lunch"!
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Quote Originally Posted by VX crazy View Post
    Scott, I am so glad she finally made the move, its been a long time coming! It can only get better! And there is something strange for sure going on! I can barely count how many people I have know that have died this year, add to that major traumas.....something funny going on.

You feeling ok with everything going on? If you need a getaway you can come down to Austin saturday and celebrate Jays bday with a late lunch!
    I'll try and make lunch PM sent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

I would venture to say this is just a sign of the times. The weight of the world is upon us all. Some people simply can't handle the stress and complexity of day-to-day modern life. Hell, I've been feeling COMPLETELY overwhelmed myself lately.

All the more reason to stop, take a deep breath and crack open your favorite brew, and force yourself to relax.

Life is hard, complex, tiring, annoying, stressful, painful and downright confusing sometimes. But if you aren't feeling that way at least half the time, then you aren't living at all!

Just remember the good times you've had, make plans to have some more, and don't forget to stop and appreciate the small things along the way!

It sounds dumb, but every time I look at my puppy's eyes, I know she needs me and depends on me to take care of her, and she is just a simple little creature who wants nothing but food, a nice long nature walk now and again, and a snuggly warm place to sleep. And that's all there is to life really!

Bart
    Last edited by nfpgasmask : 10/14/2009 at 03:11 PM

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    I would venture to say this is just a sign of the times. The weight of the world is upon us all. Some people simply can't handle the stress and complexity of day-to-day modern life. Hell, I've been feeling COMPLETELY overwhelmed myself lately.

All the more reason to stop, take a deep breath and crack open your favorite brew, and force yourself to relax.

Life is hard, complex, tiring, annoying, stressful, painful and downright confusing sometimes. But if you aren't feeling that way at least half the time, they you aren't living at all!

Just remember the good times you've had, make plans to have some more, and don't forget to stop and appreciate the small things along the way!

It sounds dumb, but every time I look at my puppy's eyes, I know she needs me and depends on me to take care of her, and she is just a simple little creature who wants nothing but food, a nice long nature walk now and again, and a snuggly warm place to sleep. And that's all there is to life really!

Bart
    very well said bart.
    x2 on all of that.
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    very well said bart.
    x2 on all of that.
    x3 Buddha Bart

Familiar territory

I also have been suffering. The last year has cost me a lot due to my lack of ability to ‘deal’. It has cost me monetarily and at least two friendships.

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn View Post
    I also have been suffering. The last year has cost me a lot due to my lack of ability to ‘deal’. It has cost me monetarily and at least two friendships.
    So sorry,I know it's tough.I had to fight hard to not catch it from Diane.
    I might have a little bit
    AGAIN I want to thank this wonderful family for all your support!!

Scott, I will add you and your family to my prayers for my Scott and the rest of the VXers that are having troubled times. Seems like there really is something strange going on this year. Can't figure it out. I hate the torment that everyone seems to be experiencing. I know life is hard but haven't we all had our share this year??

My only advice is to just take one day at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff and give doggies lots of hugs and kisses, as they are not judgmental and give hugs and kisses back without any conditions. This is a phenomenal family of VXers and lean on it for all of the support and love you need.
    Ms. Moncha
    Laura

Ms Moncha

Top O the morning to ya

& to your hubby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Moncha View Post
    Scott, I will add you and your family to my prayers for my Scott and the rest of the VXers that are having troubled times. Seems like there really is something strange going on this year. Can't figure it out. I hate the torment that everyone seems to be experiencing. I know life is hard but haven't we all had our share this year??

My only advice is to just take one day at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff and give doggies lots of hugs and kisses, as they are not judgmental and give hugs and kisses back without any conditions. This is a phenomenal family of VXers and lean on it for all of the support and love you need.
    Ms. Moncha
    Thanks Laurasending Scott and You much LOVE and CHI.
    You guys are in my prayers.Thanks for building this wonderful family