Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: time to get new tires

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    MoonRover will be following in the exact same footsteps of fellow VX member "SPIKE" (and originally spear-headed by member "VX-KAT").

VX-KAT--- Thank you so very much for your outstanding pictures in your Photo Gallery!!! Whenever I mention the Cooper - Zeon "LTZ", I always refer people to visit your specific gallery. Your pictures have incredible detail from every angle and clearly show fellow VX'ers the look/stance of the remarkable "LTZ".
    Thanks Riff!....but I really have to give the credit to my faithful photographer (aka hubby Dave ) as he was running tireless up and down hills, getting down on his knees (now stop what you're thinkin' boys...I know that's backwards!)...or on the ground, chasing after me to get the right shots.... He's a good man!

I'm glad the pics have helped others make their decisions!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

I just got those Coopers too! They seem great so far! I got the 285/60/18s and they almost seem a little wider and lower profile than my old Nitto Terragrapplers of the same size. No problem fitting or rubbing with stock wheels and ride height. My thanks to Kat for her pictures too which pushed me over the edge. (the fact that I grew up in Central Arizona right near her and have driven those same dirt roads myself might have softened me up even more)
    Canadian VXer!

OK so #0662, and #0663 off the line have the Coopers, where's #0664, #0665..etc....line 'em up, slap the LTZs on them!