Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
I remember a certain someone on the forum who had a rope instead of an inside door handle. This ain't much worse.

Think of all the great uses that handlee will have in the future as well:

You can hang the transmission fluid bottle from there when you're servicing your tranny.

If you're on a long road trip, you can hang your laundry from there to dry.

You could integrate a can holder so you don't spill your beer inside the VX.

The possibilities are endless.
Quote Originally Posted by JAMAS View Post
It WOULD make a nice towel rack.

Perhaps we are being quick to judge. Let us see a "zoomed out" picture so we can be more comfortable judging you.

Heck....maybe the next step is curtains around the windows instead of tinting......maybe a white picket fence around the bottom......

I kid...I kid....

Keep thinking outside the box. I know that's what EVERYONE here does and we have had some real great ideas surface because of it.
Man that's what I like to hear, think of all the possibilities. However, one of the upsides is since these pulls are universal I can switch to antique brass, gold or whatever. Hum, cup holder, tranny fluid....priceless. Will try to post pics from farther away today. Everytime I try to post pics I have to delete others cause I get the over the attachment notice. Seems like I can only do about 3-4 pics before I have to delete-em to do 3-4 new ones.