Woo Hoo - Old guys rock. Don has already posted his pic. All you snot nosed kids can just hang your heads in shame.

Don - that shot is perfect ... exactly what I was looking for.

Resolution doesn't matter. When I post them to pbase, one of the download options is 640x480 (which is what most digital frames want).

You are welcome to include spouse/kids/pets/significant other in the picture. This is the family picture album.

If you don't want to post a pic to a public forum, PM me & I'll give you my email addy to send it to (& I'll keep it off of pbase as well if you want).

BTW, you don't have to donate to the site to participate in this, it's voluntary and anonymous. Some asked how to contribute & since I don't have a paypal account, an extra donation to the site is best-est/easiest.

I know we're not supposed to repeat stuff from thread to thread but I wanted to isolate this stuff from the thread on Scott's health.

One more idea - I know there are quite a few Police Officers in the family. If your picture were to have you in uniform (police, military, reserves, ....) I'm sure that would impress him. Of course, I don't want to violate any codes of conduct, so only do it if your regulations allow it.

Tom

BTW, Dumke's halloween uniform is only welcome on the gift if rated PG-13. Dub's 'monkey feet' uniform is OK tho.