Thread: Digital Picture frame for Moncha

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    YEAH dub. How in the heck do you find, and keep track of, everything? You're always right there with links to threads that have been dead for years when ever someone is looking for information. If rickshaws clean VX is a sign of a dirty mind, what does all of this mean about you?

OK, next question; what would be the best way to download the images? Should I just right click on them and save them as a picture to my computer, or would it be better to go to your gallery and download them from there somehow? Just trying to figure the best way to get a good high res copy. Could you email them to me? Would that be better?
    ...I dunno, I've got a head full of compartmentalized VX info., with the emphasis on mental...

As far as the res is concerned, you'll have to hope one of the smarter boys or girls responds, I don't know jack diddly about what's the best way to get these from me to you.

But no matter which way works best, it shall be done...

Let me know if you need em' emailed to you.

They're the same resolution in his gallery as they are here in the thread. The only way to get a higher resolution copy is to find someone who has the original in higher res.

BTW,

Dub da man. Dat boy got hiz shat together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Mark and whoever, I took the VX-Ray image and photochopped it a bit and tried to clean up the linework a bit and then saved it as a 24x36 image (I think that worked anyway). Tell me if you like it and I will do the other image to match but it may not come out as good... Also I can invert the colors to save on ink. I could also change the white linework to be yellow, green, blue, reddish... I could also add the VX.info banner to the top - or something else to fill up that spot.

EDIT: The photo upload tool shrunk it big time - I have it saved as 24x36 on my comp and it looks ok. I don't know why it decreased the size so much, it is cold though and shrinkage is a bitch!

Last edited by ZEUS : 12/15/2009 at 10:32 AM
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Thanks Dude,

That looks pretty good. The lines are heavier than the ones in the file that I printed from (may print better). I don't need the second page reworked but some of the others might want it.

I found the original file and I uploaded it to my gallery. It's a 210KB gif file.

Tom

EDIT:

"I don't know why it decreased the size so much, it is cold though and shrinkage is a bitch!"

LMAO