Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
Mark and whoever, I took the VX-Ray image and photochopped it a bit and tried to clean up the linework a bit and then saved it as a 24x36 image (I think that worked anyway). Tell me if you like it and I will do the other image to match but it may not come out as good... Also I can invert the colors to save on ink. I could also change the white linework to be yellow, green, blue, reddish... I could also add the VX.info banner to the top - or something else to fill up that spot.

EDIT: The photo upload tool shrunk it big time - I have it saved as 24x36 on my comp and it looks ok. I don't know why it decreased the size so much, it is cold though and shrinkage is a bitch!
Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
Thanks Dude,

That looks pretty good. The lines are heavier than the ones in the file that I printed from (may print better). I don't need the second page reworked but some of the others might want it.

I found the original file and I uploaded it to my gallery. It's a 210KB gif file.

Tom

EDIT:

"I don't know why it decreased the size so much, it is cold though and shrinkage is a bitch!"

LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
Yeah sure, we could go back to the thin lines too if it seems to read better. The file on my comp is a 501 kb 24"x36" jpeg - I don't know why it scales it down here tho.
Maybe submit it all to the Boss for the "downloads" section?......