OK I just replaced my fuel filter and I figured I would post how I did it. It was extremely easy! You will need a small bucket, 2 vice grips, a 10 or 11mm wrench/socket, and 2 hose clamps (buy the ones that you tighten down with a screw driver, it makes things easier)

First- find your existing filter, it's on the passenger side bellow where your back seat is, and it will be attached to the frame rail.

Second- clamp hoses (each side of filter) with vice grips (not too tight)

Third- remove existing hose clamps (bend them whatever, you won't need them anymore) and remove bolt that holds the filter in place.

Fourth- place bucket underneath the car with you and pull the hoses off (one at a time, giving a little time to drain) each end of the filter allowing the hoses and filter to drain into the bucket.

Fifth- put new filter in with the flow flowing to the front from back. Slide the NEW hose clamps on the hoses and reattach the hoses.

Sixth- Simply screw/tighten your hose clamps down tight, remove vice grips, and your good to go!

After your done start it up and wait a minute, watch your filter connections and make sure it's not leaking. If it is, tighten up your hose clamps or maybe even add another hose clamp.

Total cost to me was $14.95
$12.95 for the stock filter
$2.00 for 4 hose clamps (only used 2)