I had the opportunity to use my Titan Exhaust Jack twice at the Uwharrie meet. The first time was when I ripped the inner sidewall on one of my tires open. I was on slippery clay and rocks and on a slope, so no using a conventional jack. I used the airbag and learned a very valuable lesson: the exhaust jack does not work if your exhaust is not in good shape. I have a bad manifold gasket on the driver's side The next use was on a Rodeo that had a rock through its front A-arm. They tried snatching it, there was no moving that truck. It took about 30 seconds on the exhaust, and I had the whole drivers side of the Rodeo off of the ground. The jack is a lifesaver, takes up very little space, works anywhere and on any vehicle and can lift your vehicle on almost any surface and from any spot. The frame, sliders, axle, you name it, you can lift with it.
I am ordering the air hose adapter so I can fill with my CO2 bottle until I get the exhaust fixed.
If you are looking for a portable jack to bring with you, I cannot imagine using anything else. There are no other options as far as I know, any type of farm jack requires somewhere to attach it, and does not work in mud, snow, sand, dirt and so on. Plus it rusts, is heavy and has to be stored somewhere outside the VX and cannot be used on most vehicles.
I just thought I would share my experience with the air bag style jack.