So will the aussie locker still be around? It's just an auto locker kinda like a detroit right? And it says they'll still make the standard 12 bolt ARB just not the modified. How different are the two diffs? Would one be able to take a standard 12 bolt centersection and drop it in with an ARB into our housing or is there a loss in strength? The LSD works fine for what i do for now but when my VX becomes more trail oriented i'll want a true locker and with the short wheelbase i'd prefer a selectable. (i have an auto locker in my sami and it's kinda hairy on the road at times) With only 15 available at independent and there are more of us than that that would want one we need to assess our options for the rest of us who just don't have the ability right now to get one of the last ARB's. A lincoln locker was mentioned but I'm just not sure i wanna do that as i've seen a couple break if not really done right and it doesn't allow any give at all. Speaking of that does anyone even make a spool for our axle?

Another thought there is a company called KAD i believe that does selectable lockers for the suzuki and a few others. Wonder if they'd be willing to pick up our axle or maybe already cover it? I'll have to look into this.

Anyone have any other locker options or ideas not yet mentioned?