Saturday afternoon I drove to my parents house and drove down behind the pond levy and found some mud. I made it across by myself once without even spinning a wheel. I talked my brother into riding with down there with me (that's him laughing at me while I take pics for the VX family) and as soon as we got down there we sank like a rock. I took a different line and found some standing water hiding under the grass. It was swampy, and even with my new KM2's, I got stuck pretty bad. I tried to walk it forward and backward but it was just too sticky to clean out of the tires. I called a friend to come winch me out of it backwards... oh well

After some quality time with a water hose, I got the worst of the mud off. Then Sunday morning I cleaned a little more off at the car wash. Sunday afternoon I went to a ridin area where a few of my friends take their rock-crawlers when they don't feel like hauling them outta town. I tried a few of the easier hills but was too skerred to try the gnarlier ones, especially with all the folks watching. It's nothing like the riding our neighbors across the pond have posted pics of (alterastro) but it's the best I can do.