After spending the last month lurking around here and searching, I think I have found my new VX! Its a 1999 but in decent condition. As with every vehicle I own, (my Suzuki Samurai for one) I just cant help messin with it.

I think I am going to take the plunge and go with the I4x Pro Elite Kit, why you ask. Because I can. lol Also I am very seriously thinking about running 33x12.5 TSL Rads. The difference between the 10.5" and 12.5" is actually only 1.4". That and I have a set on my Zuk that I want to swap out with boggers. lol As for performance, for now just intake but I would like to see about getting some headers for it. Oh one quick question, has anyone built a full exo-cage for these things yet? I am starting one for my Zuk and was thinking about fabbing bumpers, sliders, and maybe a cage. At the very lest a b-hoop with a small cage in the front. This rig is going to be a DD for a while until I decided to do something stupid and make it a trailer queen. lol

Well its almost 3am and I need to be up at the crack of noon, so I will catch ya on the flip side. (and yes I did have bump stops that kept most of the 35's off the sheet metal)

Oh, and heres my Zuki, this is pre-yj's and 33 tsl rads