I just finished gettin my jaw unwired from the surgery, so I am high on perkocet, drooling, bruised and swollen. I haven't eaten since last monday. It was the most horrible experience ever, waterboarding has got nothing on mandibular advancement and relocation. I thought I was going to die it was so bad. I have lost 14lbs, which is good, but can hardly talk at all, and to make it better, I now have thrush. Never heard of it till today. It is a common affliction in babies, but it is commonly associated with major oral surgery and antiobiotics. I have a yeast infection in my mouth!!! Gross.
I am alright now, being able to breath through my mouth again is good. If only my nose would stop bleeding and my uvlea(SP, little hangy down thing in back of throat) hangs down so it touches my tongue when I swallow since they had to cut all the way down the back of my throat to spread my pallet apart.
My father drove me to my appointment at the hospital about 100 miles away today and wouldn't you know it, I spot a Proton VX in a random BFE parking lot!!!!!!!!!!! I made my dad stop and go back, I took my laptop into the stores to find the owner. It must have looked crazy. I was high, drooling, swollen, can't hardly talk, towel over my face, tracking down the "VX owner" . I showed him a pic of mine as proof (we were in our expy) I have another appointment next Monday, so next week I will swing by again...when I am not high and I can talk. Yippee!!! Another proton. looked pretty stock except roof rack. Kind of blurry with all the drugs and stuff, a glimpse into what some people live like everyday....you know who you are.